everything changes

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Sabrina, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

Well, a lot has changed in the past hrm....month or so. Pretty much Gensai and I are on a serious break. My doing, i'll admit. He doesn't like it, i know, and it hurts to see him hurting. But sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. I feel pretty bad that I'm already re-kindling a past relationship, but it kinda came up in the middle of all this so it wasn't her fault we started liking each other again. I've been hanging out with her what seems like non stop, and it's amazing. She's amazing. I completely forgot just how great she was. But I'm never going to forget about my Genny, he'll always be in my heart. Uhm...I really don't know what else to write. Hrm. It's ironic that the girl that I'm dating now is named Tiffany. heh...
    And i'm not sure i really like guys anymore. wow. o_O never thought i'd see the day.
    Sabrina

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

If Tiffani be the name..

If her name is Tiffani she fucking rocks. Power to you. Hope you guys are happy and you never go a day without smiling..<3

3. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

I TOLD GEN!

Gen refused to believe what I said about you and this whole break up deal...And you just proved me 99.9% correct on every count. My day is not complete -_-...

4. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

yup

i dunno, shit happens. i'm just not in love anymore.