Explain

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by BitzKrieg, Jul 25, 2001.

1. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

Alot of u mentioned this on other boards so i'm assuming its good please may i have a discription (basic no english philosphy teacher stuff) of wha its about.

If it sounds good i might try and get it

------------------
    TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI

i think i might like tenchi

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

It's a kick @$$ show about fighting samurai's and stuff. The story is mainly about this one sword fighter, Himura Kenshin, who is the Hitokiri Battousai. He lived a life of being a cold blooded murderer in the Bakumatsu period in Japan. He then gave up his life of killing and went around using a sakaba sword(has a reverse edge) to help people and kick some ass!

if you want to get some episodes check out
    www.trunkscapsulecorp.com

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I couldnt say it any better !
    But I wish to add that Kenshin stopped killing when he met Tomoe, a fiance of a man he killed and who gave Kenshin his first scar, she wanted to have revenge by killing kenshin, but she felt in love with him. While she was protecting him (cuz he blinded from a high light), she got killed accedently by Kenshin and Enishi was there, so Enishi kept having that idea that Kenshin who killed Tomoe ... and she who gave Kenshin his second scar that made a X shaped scar that we all know ...

4. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

First reply made sense

second reply took me three reads to understand what you were talking about.

------------------
    TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI

i think i might like tenchi

5. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Briefly: Its a story about a manslayer that vows that he wont kill again.(Dont read Zanza's reply because it tells u why kenshin stoped killing innocent lifes)
    This series has brilliant fight scenes,cool character (escpically Aoshi [​IMG]) and hillarious comedy....you'll really enjoy it

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

7. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Yeah, I liked how they showed the fight between Kenshin and Saitoh Hajime at the end.

The ova was cool...

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SERIES!**

In a nutshell, Kenshin Himura was a key figure during the Bakumatsu, an assassin with no equal, known as the Hitokiri Battousai. The year is 1878, in the early Meiji period (the first gov't following the rule of Shoguns and Daimyos...), and he re-emerges, no longer the deadly killer he once was. In retrospect, he actually fights to protect the innocent with non-killing ways. The series details this period of his life, and his continuing fight to supress the demons of his past...

In a tighter nutshell, kewl action samurai series!!

**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SERIES!**

BakaMattSu, a highly recommended poster...