Video Games Fable...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Rek, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Rek

Rek New Member

Anyone know when its coming out?...

2. Novus

Novus Gone

Anyone know what this is? ...

3. Rek

Rek New Member

Ok dude...Fable is a game coming out for XBox (and only XBox) Fable is an RPG set in Medieval times. The cool thing about it is that your character morphs according to the actions he partakes in. For example, if your character wields a heavy sword for long periouds of time, he will gain muscles. Or if he only hangs out only at night, his skin will start to turn white. But the coolest thing, is how your character can interact with the world around him. If he does good things, like slaying the local demon whos terrorizing the local village, people will look at him like a hero. Kids will wear their hair like you, you gain points with the ladies, and everyone will generally like you. But if you do something evil like trick the kids into eating their parents (and you can do stuff like that) people will fear you and run away from you. You will be known as an evil dude, simple as that.

Another thing, you, along with the world, will age. You start the game as a 15 year old kid, and will age to about 75. You hair grows if you dont cut it, you'll get scars if you dont treat your wounds, you can get tatoos, start a family, make your own weapon, in short....this game will rule...

So, anyone know when its coming out?...

Oh yeah, ill post a link later on showing some screen shots....Let me tell ya, the graphics...to quote Janice from Friends...."Oh.My.God."

4. blackmind

blackmind New Member

it was suppose to come out before the end of the year but i believe it got pushed back to March 1st 2004...i can't wait for it:)