Saber Marionette fanart finding help!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by luvweaver, May 17, 2004.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Hi all! Um, I'm in a problem right now.

Some months ago, I searched the web for SMJ fanart. I found dozens of sites, and a picture:

That picture is called cg_want_small.jpg, and it has a larger version called cg_want.jpg. It has some cartoony versions of Lime, Cherry and Bloodberry in a western-like poster saying "WANTED".

I searched the web for it, but I'm afraid it's lost.
    And the original bookmarks file i had were lost - i somehow had to reformat the harddrive.

I have a version, but it's incomplete :( and so, I can't upload it to the media archive i'm building for my website.

So, please HELP!!!! :( If anybody knows where to get this picture, i'd gladly appreciate it! (i.e. posting his name under the credits)

Thanks! :catgirl:

Attached Files:

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Ohhh...I remember that pic very well. Unfortunately, for the life of me, I can't remember where. I'm just back from a 15 minute search looking at sites I thought it would have been on, and come back with nothing.

I'll keep an eye out, and also try and remember...maybe someone else has a lead?

3. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Found It!!!!

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/godfather/919/cg_index.htm

On Hanami's Saber Marionette world.

I had put it under my "assorted fanart" section.
    But now I can put it under the "japanese fanart" section, because after all, the webpage's author is japanese! :p

So far i've found about 25 japanese websites. Their SMJ fanart content varies from only one picture to 3 or 4.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I hope it'll be ready in less than a month! If I'm lucky, i could have it working in a week. Depends on how I organize the files.

*sigh* I've been postponing this project for too long! :sweat2: