Movies Fantastic Four 1994

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Basher, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This isn't about the 2005 movie. It is about the movie which was supposed to be "unreleased".

I didn't find this movie to be all that great. The graphics sucked but for 1994 of course it did. I found if anything the movie interesting. I compared it to the 2005. I think the story of Dr. Doom was more accurate in 1994 then 2005 not sure no one I know was a big fan of Fantastic Four Comics. I liked the 2005 better.

The only reason why this film was made was because the studio that owned the rights to Fantastic Four movie would lose the right if they didn't get production started. It was never intended to be released. Apparentily one of the reason for making this was because Chris Columbus was set on making a big budget version of this but had to wait until it expired. This movies production was rushed knowing that it would never get released. The plan worked this movie was bought in hopes to never see the light of day many times over the cost of production. Well, finally in 2005 a big budget film was made.

For those who have seen it what did you think of it?

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

i liked it but they didnt put enough back bone into the plotlin of the movie... it moved too fast. I used to be like an uber fan of fantastic four and read at least 400 comics and saw like every cartoon episode....lol but the movie dissappointed me....

3. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I did not know they ever let the 1994 version out.. Did someone steal it and put it on the net or something????

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

They must have because I have it. :D