Television Farscape ~What the Frell? Spoiler

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Ciel, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

yo. I'm not sure where else to put this.
    for all of you who have seen the 'last' episode before Sci-fi ditched the greatest sci-fi show ever (my opinion).

How do you think the Moya crew resolve their 'little' problem? we can't just leave it at that, because it was even 'to be continued'.

I read that other channels are interested in picking up Farscape where Sci-fi left it, (like how Stargate Sg-1 was left and picked up by Sci-fi). but that Sci-fi has to let go of licensing or syndication rights of all the previous episodes.

anyways, my question is, does anyone have any brilliant suggestions, creative thinking as to how, if there was an episode 5x01 how things would turn out?

Don't read further if you haven't seen all of season 4.

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i've been hearing that cartoon network(0o) or adv might pick them up or sponser to finish up the show...oro tho...must watch the rest of way thru...nyar

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ahh those were the other 2 i heard about.
    been there way back when...neat site..i will need to link to it one dayon my page..

5. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

the space channel shows it every friday at nine. Canada only.:mad:

6. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Farscape rules, definately the best sci fi show since the next generation, possibly better than that too. That ending really pissed me off. Like, out of nowhere, within the last minute of the show. Like, come on. I really hope somone picks it up, it'd be a shame for it to be forever consigned to the legions of kick *** shows that have been cancelled(invader zim anyone?).
    As for what would happen next, I don't know if even the writers planned that far ahead. I knew before I even saw that season that it'd be the last, I think the writers wanted something of a definate conclusion, but being the wily devils they are, something that would provoke interest, and demand for a more adequate resolution. But it would not be extremely extraordinary for them to... amend the situation(I don't think there's a single member of moya who hasn't died at least once). To those ends, I will not suggest a possible outcome. I'd rather let that come from the horse's mouth.

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ya well Crichton dies like how many times? ya I umm was in a state of shock when I saw the last 20 seconds of 4x22 'Bad Timing' Bad Timing my arse was the end of that show..

Sci-fi renewed Farscape for two more seasons but backed out of season 5.

..little skittles went in the water DL..:(
    I hate shows that are not resolved properly. I know it's not supposed to be the end because it says 'to be continued'.

maybe I'll write to sci-fi and others... the pain of D'Argo crying is torture in my ears.

[​IMG]