Creative Writing Fate of the Curses

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Seishin, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yes, for the most of you, you may or may not recall me starting a bit of something a long time ago titled 'Fate of the Curses', but now, I've finally started working again!^^

I was taking it a bit too easy during that past month or so due to the holidays, and MegaCon and such, but I started the writting process again. I've changed almost the entire thing. I've also tried it to be a bit more clear on some things, but obviously not on everything, since all is revealed as the story goes on.

I'd put the entire thing here, but each chapter is 3 or 4 pages on Microsoft Word, size 12, Times New Roman. So I've taken the liberty of making them pics, and having them hosted. Don't worry, they're on a readable scale.

The grammmar errors should also be in a minimum, since I got my editor to help me on those parts. My editor being Zanza :p

Hope you guys enjoy the first part in the story! The chapters on these pages are:
    Chapter I-A Story of Fate
    Chapter II-Welcome to my life!
    Chapter III-The Darker Side of life

And he'a are the links:
    Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Page 4
    Page 5
    Page 6
    Page 7
    Page 8
    Page 9
    Page 10
    Page 11

Hope to get some comments on this also. I'll probably be working on the fourth chapter later today, if I'm not already.

-Seishin

1 person likes this.
  2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

More readings yes.

First off didn't finish what you have now. Need to read others but will come back to it.

So far. Chapter One.

The good: It is definitely a different story. It is very interesting and different. I noticed you called them aliens but yet still people.

The bad: It runs pretty fast. There were some grammar parts that I was shaky on. Don’t now what these people look like. Only a few things obviously human enough or the child would have stood out.