Fav Character Once Again!!

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by That guy!, Jun 13, 2001.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

So, what is your favourite Character in Love Hina. Also, who do you think is the girl best suited for Keitaro?

My favourite character is Motoko, I love a lady with storng Chi energy and a sword! She would be a good match for Kenshin for sure.

The girl best suited for Keitaro in my opinion would be Otohime. She is very similar to Urishima, she's clumsy and she gets failed for like 4 times in a row to get into Tokyo U, although she is a genious that just has a bad memory(forgetting to sign her name on her exams...or fainting before she does more like it).

Although Naru seems to care for him more though...although she beats him up periodically. I haven't seen episode 25, so I don't know who his childhood love is...don't spoil it!!

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Would I spoil anything? really [​IMG]

I think you were reading my mind as you posted this. My favorite character is definately Motoko. Her little shriek of fright is.. cool or something.

Best for Keitaro? How would I know.. Otohime does seem the most like him, but.. I dunno. Naru is set up as the one he "should" be with, but is that right? Is Akane "right"? Dunno
    ----------------
    macintosh is poo

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

This one keeps changing as I'm going thru eps...right now, my pick is Kitsune...I dunno, she's just more attractive than the too-violent Naru, older than Koalla or Shinobu, younger than Haruka...and mischievious!

Destined for Keitaro? Kaolla Su...? Methinks, whoever he promised to go to Toudai with...

BakaMattSu, letting MamiyaOtaru know that his previous posts influenced him in tracking down the series...

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Eventually he'll get run over by Seta-San, or eaten by a huge crocodile or hit by a high speed jet in the sky, so I don't want to be disappointed and think he'll be with Naru.

5. MamiyaOtaru

Ah baka.. its a real feeling of powere you give me [​IMG] (influence)

Have to add as a favorite character Haruka. I always hate it when that one dude tells the other dude he's weird for liking (old lady) Haruka [​IMG]
    --------------
    occasional feelings of geezerhood

6. That guy!

Another favourite of mine is Tama!!, how could you go wrong with a flying turtle that is the only thing that can scare the hell out of Motoko.

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Tama has the hots for Motoko..she blushs..its kinda sick..Mata being a girl turtle and all..

change pic? if you are talking bout That guy! he stays within the anime character he chose, just changes the pic for him. He was first the avatar you have now.

8. MamiyaOtaru

She blushes? I could have sworn she was deathly afraid of Tama.

Don't try to tell me I'm not a good judge of things like that..
    ------------
    judge brown

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'll have to see it all again.. pretty sure there was one time she did. Most times she freaks out, yes.

_____

judge judy

10. MamiyaOtaru

????
    Some people love smilies hehe.

This conversation just took a sharp turn for the enthusiastic.
    -----------
    I love spoonerisms

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

this thread needs some Tenchi!!!!

12. MamiyaOtaru

You know Seraphim, it's not often anyone catches my dumb little sig references, or takes the time to reply to them.

I was starting to think I was alone in the world [​IMG]

We didn't know each other when we were 4 did we? (weak love hina tie in) SEE!! I've taken to labeling my dumb references for fear no one will know wth I am on about hehe.

anyway, wiht the weak tie in, this post is now official, so I don't have to delete it.

Love Hina is rad though. And That Guy, have you seen 25 yet? If so, did it tell you who his childhood love is?
    --------------
    still not sure I know
    please ignore the preceding, it was all done under the influence of tired

13. That guy!

Episode 25 actually says who it is?!? I thought it was the Christmas Special or something. Is it who I think it is?...nah...(don't want to spoil anything for Seraphim)

14. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

25? Wans't that 24? And, still, despite saying it was one girl near the end, then the other at the end of series, I still have my unsure doubts...I don't think the series was meant to give a 'definite' answer - at least until Keitarou returns to try for Toudai again (The sequel opener at the series end...)!

BakaMattSu, agrees that Macs are poo, feels that he too is ascending geezerhood (Haruka is kinda kewl, ne?), judge judy would kick the pants of joe brown (she's scary), and finally - lost when it comes to spoonerisms (unless it involves "Spoony Bards"...)

15. MamiyaOtaru

Spoonerism: see Zub Sero's name, or: spoonerism of grilled cheese is chilled grease. Switch the first sounds of two words.

and it never ends
    ------------
    never

16. strange what can be spawned by someone randomly sprouts an outgrowth spur of a topic with a bit of obscure english fragmentation.

-KU

17. OmiyaMataru

OmiyaMataru Guest

stop, my brain is fragmenting. Are you saying I exist only as an outgrowth spur of a fragmented topic?

18. BattaMaSuk

BattaMaSuk Guest

too late. I feel torn from a fragment of transcendiary spoonerism formed from a backlash of scrambled signatures. I believe to exist, but only spawn from a simple misappropriation of resources.