Food Favorite Beverages?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SteamedRice, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

1. Pepsi
    2. Nestea Iced Tea
    3. F.Vanilla Cap.
    4. Chocolate Shakes

2. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Either a chocolate or vanilla milkshake.

3. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Pumpkin Juice, no joke. But you know what's worth 5 dollars? Moolatte's from Dairy Queen. Absolutely smashing. I must have spent like 30 dollars on all the ones I've bought.

Also Coffee/Cuppachino/Latte, Shirley Temples, Horchata, all that good stuff. My little kid weakness is Chocolate Milk and Grape Juice... and as far as soda, Dr. Pepper.

And I do like tea (hot and cold, but mostly I like it made from teabags either way.) Thia Iced tea is good too.

I like drinks...

4. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

I like pop, especially Sprite and Pepsi. Lemonade comes after that.

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Water, tea, Diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper, root beer, Diet Mt. Dew, Crystal water, some juices and certain pops, Kool-aid

6. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

spiced chai tea
    dark roast coffee
    sobe-lizard: peach/mango, green tea, orange carrot, grape
    mountain dew
    dr.peper
    coke
    grapefrout juice
    vodka
    milk 1%
    slushies
    kool-aid
    orange juice
    thats about it
    no paticular order

7. Kansho

Kansho New Member

All Sobe, except the heathy ones. Lol

8. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

I love ROOT BEER ice cream (root beer float),raseberry ice tea mixed with pink lemonade,pina colada,snickers milk shake,and frapachinos..<---I dont know if I spelled that correctly...ahh last but not least..sweet coffee!...meh, I'm surprise that I only see a few (dr.pepers lovers here)..its a maricle!..I dislike it very much...oh..well...oh yeah I forgot something else...I also love capichinnos...<---again sorry for the misspelled word..

9. Shinigami-Sama

fun 'cause those are the only ones I like :p

10. Fushigi Rockna

Fruitopia. Any flavour. 'Tis heavenly~

Otherwise, I enjoy Jones...mostly because I collect the bottles...label, cap and all. o_O You laugh now but you won't be when I'm rich from cashing in all those bottles! XD

And tea. 'Specially chai. Love chai. Apricot tea is good as well.

Oh and Pina coladas and strawberry daquiri. Don't worry, I have the non-alcohalic versions. ;) (and that's the truth too Oo I don't do underage drinking, promised my mum)

11. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

The blood of an Irish virgin.

......Just kiddin ^^. Anything with a substantial ammount of caffiene does the trick for me (none of that wussy C2 stuff they've been marketing into the ground lately), but my most favorite of flavourite drinks would probably have to be...a mint-mocha frappacino from Starbucks (with a bendy straw and major whipped-creamage!). Mmm, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.....I might have to get me some of that tomorrow ^^ *is a proud Starbucks addict* Seriously, I have enough of their Buy-7-Get-One-Free! cards in my wallet to whip out my markers, decorate a bit, and have a perfectly functional deck of Starbucks-themed cards to shuffle at my leisure ^^ 'Tis good to be caffeinated.

12. Fushigi Rockna

Lol, I can see it now...the next biggest card fad since Yuugiou, THE STARBUCKS TCG!!!!111!!! Pit Cappucinos and mochas and whatever else against each other to see who will be the victor! Add whipped cream for power up purposes!!! XD

Hmmm...your description of that mint-mocha thing is making me want some. Maybe when I'm in town shopping today I'll get one. :) Can't be THAT hard to find a Starbucks in this city. XD

EDIT: KA...I am never trusting you again...-_- Damn that crap's strong! >< bleck...I don't like strong coffee...

13. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

Sobe
    snapple earth /wind / etc
    any tall exotic juice of those kinds tickles me well

REAL BREWED ICED TEAS ANY BRAND ANY FRUIT

14. Shinigami-Sama

now where from the virgin does this blood come from? ;)

15. Fushigi Rockna

Where do you think? ;)

I also can't believe I forgot these! I LOVE iced tea and Tim Horton's Ice Cappucinos! Mmm, divine! They even have them now wiht chocolate! =d Yummy~

16. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

;) I like japanese green tea, japanese mugecha, pepse coke and rc and also ice coffee is good to if know how to make it right

17. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

There's a *reason* it has to be a virgin, you know...(and if you don't know, I'm certainly not going to explain it to you, that's what Health 101 was for =P).

And FR, don't be a wuss. :p Frappacinos are nothing compared to some of the stuff I *could've* reccomended ^^.

Ooh, and Nesquik is delicious too! Dunno how I ever could've forgotten that one...

18. Shinigami-Sama

lol
    being an 18y/o male thats where my mind jumped to, but theres lots of children here, namely shinryu, so i had to make sure :p
    and you are a girl(at least it says you are) so it could've been male virgin
    but in that cause I don't want to know how you get the blood <.<

19. Fushigi Rockna

Peh. I've actually had the frappacino in a bottle stuff they sell, NUMEROUS times before, and I never found THAT as strong as that mint-mocha thing. Oo
    Actually...it wasn't that bad...once the ice melted and kinda dilluted it. Also...I kinda left it in the fridge for a whole night XD maybe that helped.
    But omg, I can't believe they actually use 'tall, grande and venti' for their sizes...and here I thought Foamy was just being an a-hole. Oo

20. Shinigami-Sama

nope he wasn't lieing but is an ass
    I told a customer that I know to sod off when he said tall in my restuant (well my parent's but meh)
    then he realized he said tall not large
    so meh
    I'll drink pretty much any coffee -but- starbucks, I;ve had beter cofe that was 3 days old, so yeah
    my prefx