Video Games Favorite DDR song?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Komugi-chan, Jun 4, 2002.

1. Komugi-chan

Komugi-chan New Member

^^; title says it all pretty much.. i'm sure some if not all of you've played Dance Dance Revolution (it's a big thing for my anime club to get together and all of us stand around doing it... only two of us have pads.. but HEY that never stopped us!! we just did it on the floor...) and you probably have a favorite song to listen to that you've DLed or a favorite that you like to dance to.

my favorite Dancing song is "Boom Boom Dollar" first song i learned to dance to @_@ it's fun tho.

my favorite listening song is "Butterfly" as it is with my other friends.. we think it's so pretty and it reminds us of stuff.. ^^;;

well? if this is like.. total spam i'll delete it.. but i figured i might as well start it... cuz i'm curious to see who's played DDR!

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I've played DDR, but only in an arcade, and not nearly enough to have a favourite song. It's a really fun game though. Whoever invented deserves an oscar or some **** like that.
    I propose however, to expand this topic to contain Bust A Groove too. It's similat, and really kick ***, and most importantly, I've played it enough to have a favourite song.
    From Bust A Groove, my favourite song would probably be... Bust A Groove. Well I think that's what it's called anyway, it's Kitty-N's music. There are some real catchy songs there though.

It is my sworn duty to see that no thread goes unanswered, no matter how obscure or strange the subject matter is.