Favorite Episode/Movie?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Influences, May 2, 2003.

1. Influences

Influences New Member

Whats your Favorite Episode/Movie and why?

I like the movie with Tapion in it because it has my favorite character TAPION! He kicks so much whoa plus they put a great story line behind him!

2. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

My favorite movie I saw in Spanish so I'm not sure if this is the title or not: Give Me Back Gohan.

It was a super cute movie cause I love the relationship Goku has with his son. Mostly I like it when they act like father and son cause sometimes they don't.

3. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Hmmmmm... I'd have to say my favorite DBZ movie would be the first Brolly movie, Super Android 13, and Janenba (sp?). They all were such good movies, and I'd rather not go into a typing frenzy as to why.

As for episodes, I'd say the Majin Vegeta vs. Goku episodes were some of the best. That fight was awesome.

4. username

username New Member

!!!!!

My favorite episode, well I have 2. 1 is Final Attonment, when Vegeta blows himself up and the other is when goku first turns super saiyan!!! my favorite move is well i havn't seen them all so i can't decide yet but for now i'll say it's the first one with Brolly!!

5. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Episode

My fave episode....letme think...ummm.... i think that it is the epsiode called.....105.Another Super Saiyan and 196. Trunks vs. Goten. Yah and my favorite movie... any with future Trunks!!! ^__^ hehe
    :D

6. JumboSpaceman

JumboSpaceman New Member

I like movie 9 ( i think that's right) or 11 ( I'm not sure). Anyway it's the one with Janemba. If I could only remember where I put it.

As for my favorite episode........well, I think it would be the one where Frieza transforms to his second form.

7. Alex

Alex New Member

Favourite movie has to be the one with the guy with the sword and ocarina (Link?)
    Think it's like movie number 13 or something like that..
    Favourite episode has to be 230, where goku turns ssj3 for the first time .. or at least for the first time on earth. alive.