Trigun Favorite Gung-ho Gun?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Lady Aoi, Feb 17, 2002.

?

What is your favorite Gung-Ho Gun?

1. Monev the Gale

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  2. Dominique the Cyclops

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  3. Rai-Dei the Blade

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  4. Leonof the Puppetmaster

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  5. Grey the Ninelives

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Hopperd the Gauntlet

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  7. Zazie the Beast

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  8. Chapel the Evergreen

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  9. Caine the Longshot

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  10. Midvalley the Hornfreak

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  1. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Let see my favorite would have to be. . . uhh. . . I guess I choose Midvalley. Followed by Chapel and Zazie.

2. Vatina

Vatina New Member

Wow, can't wait untill my Trigun mangas arrive, that sounds so cool :eek:

In the anime he used that small device/thing that he weared on this head, (as far as I remember? Better watch the epi again). Vash shot it and broke it, and that way stopped Zazie from controlling the worms without killing him.

I liked that episode a lot, so I voted for Zazie as well ^_^

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Rai-Dei the Blade. NO particular reason, he's just the coolest.

4. Leonof

Leonof New Member

To be specific, Wolfwood was indirectly killed by Legato. On the episode after "Paradise" Chappel blames Legato for forcing him to shoot Wolfwood. After the shoot-out in "Paradise", Chappel honestly admitted defeat, if you notice his right hand it pulls back and shows veins just like the victums being controlled by Legato. After nearly getting every bone broken inside him by Legato, Chappel the Evergreen is ultimately put into oblivion by Knives.

As for my favorite Gung Ho Gun...it's a rather hard choice. I like them all in their own way. Some of them greatly vary in the manga.(Zazie in Manga>Zazie in Anime) If you read the manga then you find out that Leonof the Puppetmaster is badass and shows more powers than he did in the anime. My vote goes to Chappel(Wolfwood) or Leonof, though I lean slightly more in favor to The Puppetmaster.

5. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

I'd have to go with Caine the longshot.:anime:

6. Zelgadis_

Zelgadis_ New Member

Legato...even though you don't have him on the list....other than that..probably Midvally or rei-dai...

7. Zealot

Zealot New Member

My first choice would be Nicholas D. Wolfwood but since he was in fact still in training and wasn't a GHG yet I can't really choose him.

That being the case I wood have to go with my second favorite: Hopperd the Gauntlet. I'm not really sure why I liked him so much in the show but he had a certain level of creepyness to him. When you first see him you wonder, what is he? Either way, I thought it was really cool how he could practically make himself invincible against Vash's attacks and although I would have opted for a cooler mask for him (something other than a fencing mask would have increased his scariness level exponentially) I thought the idea of a kind of "living shield that attacks" as an enemy was pretty cool.

I also found it kind of dissapointing that when I posted this I was the only person that actually voted for Hopperd in the poll.

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I bet you're thinking of something like a Jason mask. :) Yeah, that would be pretty scary, I think.

And actually, I just realized I've never posted in this thread, so my favorite would have to be Chapel the Evergreen, I think. Don't hold me to that, though. After I get to a rewatch, I might change that.

Also, probably about 3/4 of the people in this thread never voted on that poll. It *did* used to be about 4 or 5 threads, before I made them one. So don't feel too bad about it.

9. Orion

Orion Gears

Midvalley, he was cool.