Movies Favorite Star Wars Movie!?!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Quistis, Oct 15, 2003.

?

What is your favorite Star Wars movie??!!

Poll closed Nov 13, 2003.
  1. Star Wars I - The Phantom Menace

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Star Wars II - Attack Of The Clones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Star Wars IV - A New Hope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Star Wars V - The Empier Strikes Back

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  5. Star Wars VI - Return Of The Jedi

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. The Orignals (4, 5, 6)........DIE JAR JAR BINKS!! *stabs with lightsaber*

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. All of them

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Oh yes, you all new I would one day do this :p

I have been wondering. Out of all the Star Wars fans in m2a, which Star Wars film would be the best one.

I would Choose Star Wars VI - Return Of The Jedi :D b/c it had all the good parts. The hole Rebels winnig and Darth Vader coming back to the ligfhtsdie; plus seeing his face for once. Oh, dont forget Ewoks. There soooooo cute :D The battle at the end too..........I chould go on forever, so ill stop :sweat2:

*has a sudden urge to put ROTJ on*

2. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I'd chose Ep. IV.

It was the first, and it had a nice ending, and everything. Come on, it's all kids' fantasy! Becoming a chosen hero, save the universe, etc etc. ^_^

So yeah I vote for Ep. IV

3. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Hmm... which Star Wars movie is my favorite...

I'd have to say... ROTS!!!! Yay!

Okay, seriously, I voted for the classic trilogy.:D

4. Novus

Novus Gone

Ah, the poll to end all polls ...
    My vote went to Empire. The bad guys win. I mean, that's just cool. Also, it introduces two of my favourite characters: Lando Calrissian, the Galaxy's Pimp, and Boba Fett, the Uberbadass. It also greatly expands my ultimate favourite, that being good ol' Darth Vader. It has the best sabre duel in the whole trilogy, not superceded until Yoda's in Clones. Of course, the book was more fun. General Veers dies, that rotten bastard. The Rebel loss at Hoth is also much better done.
    Jedi used to be my favourite, but I've seen it so many times that it has now lost all meaning. The Ewoks seem like just a marketing ploy, and Boba Fett's cop-out of a "death" sequence was just stupid. I mean, Han Solo blindly whacking him into the Sarlacc, and the hit just BY CHANCE shorting out his jet pack so he couldn't get out ... so stupid. Also, the Imperials totally should have won the Battle of Endor. They were just stupid. Kind of like the real-life Emperor towards the end of his war, I guess.
    Still, go Empire!
    Yoda did have the best duel scene, but Christiensen's acting was unforgivable.

5. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Luvweaver according to the post vote you choosed the originals. I am confused. I that what you wanted or is that in need of fixing?

6. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Return of the Jedi. It has all the elements I like in sci fi, sword-like battles, a great plot, cute little fluffy aliens that kick *** and STARSHIP BATTLES!!!1 It also allows itself to be continued.. I've read a lot of the books afterwards, the Thrawn trilogy especially rocks.

7. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I read the comics. Hehehehe Luke got married <.< >.> I aint saying to who :p

I like the Thawn trilogy too, but mine was in comic form :D

YAY! Jedi is in a tie with all of the originals!! GO ROTJ!

8. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Episode 6: Return of the Jedi. The force was strong in this one.

9. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

I LOVE ALL THE EPISODES MOVIES OR WHAT EVER!!! STAR WARS IS GREAT!!! I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE I WAS A LITTLE KID....HEH...yah...lol

Misao

10. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Well i voted for the originals because choosing between them would be like choosing between the gems in a treasure chest. However I'd have to say the return of the jedi is my favorite. How could anyone resist the little Ewoks or that stupid Java the hut dying.

11. Novus

Novus Gone

It's obvious when you consider that Zahn wrote the book and seems to have an obsession with her.

12. Quistis

Quistis New Member

yes but I still cant give it all away. Some ppl dont even know who she is:dizzy2:

A lot of things has happen in the Star Wars univers but you should all read those books yourselves b/c THEY KICK ***!!!:D

13. Novus

Novus Gone

Well, maybe the first bunch. The last one I really liked was I Jedi, I think by the Rogue Squadron author (it starred his character, Corran Horn). Once you get into the New Jedi Order and all that, I think Lucasfilm should have just thrown in the towel.

14. ChrisEcko72

ChrisEcko72 New Member

Oh, dang. This vote closed. My favorite are all. But my most favorite is Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones. It's really pretty cool war. I guess more better Star Wars III than Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones. I think...

Star Wars III will on May 17, 2005. I heard news about this.

15. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Um... I think I like all of them. All of them are enjoyable in their own way.

16. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

I miss Quisty :sad:

Anyway my fav is Return of the Jedi. It was just so good. Good lightsaber duels, special effects, acting and that uber battle between the Rebels and the Imperials.

17. Novus

Novus Gone

All of those were in Empire as well. It was Leia's bikini that topped it off, wasn't it? What about the tauntauns? WHAT ABOUT THE TAUNTAUNS?!!

18. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite. I mean, c'mon, the bad guys WIN. How many times has that happened in films, books, heck, anything. Leia chooses Han over Luke, which, all things considered, is a very good thing. (Star Wars-making incest popular all over again. :anime: ) Plus, Boba Fett is the man. Lando was a little corny, but other than that, a great film.

19. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Mine is Return of the Jedi. I thought it was good, because I think the newer ones are total crap (no offense). Theres also the fact that Luke finds out that Darth Vader is his father.

20. Dante

Dante New Member

It COULD just be me, but I'm pretty sure that happened in Empire Strikes Back...

Really, I just watch Star Wars for the Ewoks.