Food Favorite Subway Sub

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NiGHTS, Aug 16, 2005.

1. NiGHTS

NiGHTS New Member

What do you like to order on your subs? Mine is as follows:

1 foot Parmesan Oregano
    Turkey, bacon, and no cheese
    Lettuce (a little extra too i guess since I constantly have to ask for more)
    Green Peppers
    A small amount of mustard (1 line across sub is enough for me)
    Lots of pepper and oregano

2. Fushigi Rockna

I love subway...and I always have the same thing....

Turkey on white bread with white chedder and 'greens': pickles (and lots!), Lettuce, green peppers and cucumbers. Top it off with some mayoneise (okay, a lot of mayoneise... -_-) and there's pure sandwich perfection for me. The only thing missing is a Fruitopia. Yummy~~

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

i used to have a complex sub..but now i get either a chipolte southwest cheese steak or a seafood...with some olives, banna peppers, and other condoments of course! :anime:

4. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

hehe yeh im pretty much obsessed with subway w00t! the only thing that matches it is vietnamese soup! anyway i always always always get a footlong classic italian BMT on white bread with orange cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, extra jalapenos, and sub sauce mmmmm :p

5. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I get the Italian, with everything on it on white or wheat bread ( whatever I feel like at the time). With spicy mustard and oil and Vinager.

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I wonder if it's ok to include subs from places other than Subway? I haven't gone to one in years.

For my sandwich needs, I go to my nearest Safeway deli, where the staff (ie, me :p) will make my sandwich right to my specifications. Just a 6-inch is enough for most people, they make their sandwiches bigger than most of the competition.

No, I'm not advertising. In fact you'd best stay away from the Safeway I work at. I don't appreciate being interrupted in my work and might retaliate... by muttering under my breath. :p

Anyway, from Safeway, I get the new Barbeque beef sandwich. It comes on Ciabatta bread, and it's got shredded beef in barbeque sauce, provolone cheese, green peppers, onions, and pickles. (I get it without the pickles though. I can't stands 'em)

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Footlong Meatball w/ Herb & Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Parmesan and Oregano.

Used to be my standard lunch, but I don't Subway all that often anymore.

8. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

chicken bacon melt
    everything in the salad, yes, even jalapenos
    whole wheat bread
    lotsa ranch sauce

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Foot long Turkey breast and ham. All of everything except black onions. Toasted. Simple as that!

-Seishin

10. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

I like a sub with white bread mayonase, turkey n bacon, lettuce, some american cheese, cucummbers, and oregono!!!!!!!!!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! now im feeling really hungry *looks at stomach*

11. Orion

Orion Gears

Oh man, this thread makes me hungry... Anyway, my favorite Subway sub is the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on Honey Oat Bread. Oh my God is that good... ^_^

-Ian

1 person likes this.
  12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

6 in. cheese and herbs bread, white cheese, hot chichken, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, green peppers, red onions, honey mustard, and ranch. It is very tastey.

13. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Sweet Chicken Teriyaki with Honey Oat Bread I usually go for swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and sweet onion dressing.

I also like blts, but I felt more satisfied with the chicken subs.

14. ABSOLUTE AZN

ABSOLUTE AZN New Member

My Bro works there. [ it's much better than it sounds ]
    I go in there everyday, he asks me "Okay, what do you want?"
    I look at the menu for about two seconds, then I say: "surprise me"
    I like everything in subway...

15. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

I love the cold cut trio :D mmm with provolgne cheese, mayo, mustard, oil and vinegar.. loads of black olives loads of lettuce and onions!!!!!!!!! on itallian bread. ^_^ make me happey happy!

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

You know.. I love their white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.. I know it's not a sub, but .. yumm. I always get some of those when I get a sub from subway. I also like it when you buy a sub, you get tickets to build up for a free sub later on. But that was a while ago. Do they still do that? Last time I went they had a customer appreciation day so buy one foot long and drink get another foot long free.. that was great.

17. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I think they were phasing it out. Safeway still does it, and we do it better. :p Buy seven sandwiches, and you get one free of any size or kind and the meal deal is included. (Meaning you can get up to an $11.98 sandwich meal free)

Please don't ban me for advertising :p

18. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

Mine stays the 6 inch Italian without the pickles, black olives, cucumber, green peppers and mustard.

19. Orion

Orion Gears

Stop making me hungry, you no like Ian when he's hungry.... >_< *Turns green* ^_^

-Ian