Video Games Favortie Sonic Character?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Star Princess, Aug 28, 2003.

?

Most Favorite?

1. Sonic

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. Tails

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  3. Knuckles

11 vote(s)
    35.5%
  4. Dr. Eggman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Shadow

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  6. Rogue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Amy

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. Other (please specify)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

For those who love the Sonic games, which character is your absolute favorite and why?

2. Bau

Bau New Member

Tails no questions asked , for me anyway,
    He can fly and looks really cool too, and also on sonic 3 he can swim, he beats sonic any day!!!!

3. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

I say Shadow, I mean, who wouldn't like an evil version of Sonic? One who has the powers of the chaos emeralds? Besides, cool color, cool way of running.

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Shadows tbh. ****ing awesome evil sonic pwns all :D

- T

5. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

Haven't played all the games so I don't know all characters but my favourite, of those games I've played, is Knuckles cause I just like the way he/she/it looks

6. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Tails!!

I used to watch the show as a kid. I think he has a lot of cool abilities. Also, when I play the video game, my friends have always given me Tails to use as the second player. I mean, he flys and is sooo cute :p

7. Novus

Novus Gone

Tails is the Scrappy Do of Sonic. Annoying, unnecessary, and unliked. Of course, Sonic's kind of a wad, so he should have a loser as a sidekick.
    Knuckles rocks. I mean, he may be a bit slower than Sonic, but he can glide and smash stuff as well. Besides, monotremes are always cool, and I doubt there'll ever be a platypus in the series, so an echidna will have to do. Also, Knuckles became the leader of the Chaotix, who were all cool in themselves (especially the two robots and Vector), and since they aren't available to choose, I had to go with their leader.
    Where was Metal Sonic, though? It was so cool in Sonic & Knuckles when he became all "Metal Super Sonic" and you had to defeat an even more powerful version.

8. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

I always liked Knuckles (well, not ALWAYS, 'cuz he wasn't in the first two). He was just the uber-cool bad-guy-turned-good-guy kinda guy. He is who I would always use in Sonic and Knuckles, but I haven't played the "modern" versions of these games, so I would have no idea what he's like now.

9. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

I like Shadow I like black colour and his black,and i like his style.
    his myne fave character.

10. Novus

Novus Gone

He's one of those characters who came in too late for me to really care about. Like many others, I only ever played the old-school games. I never had a Saturn, Dreamcast, Sega CD or GameCube.

11. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I vote for that little CUTE double tailed fox. Tails is the best! Who said he's unliked? Post a statistic!

12. Novus

Novus Gone

Okay, 9/10 pirates think Tails is a wad. Oh wait, you wanted a REAL statistic, didn't you? I don't have one of those offhand. Just go and watch one of the TV series and see if you still like him.

13. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Yah, Tails was definitely portrayed as an annoying brat in the show. But, then again, if I remember correctly, Sonic wasn't a prize personality either. I dunno. It's been a while.

14. Novus

Novus Gone

Yeah, Sonic himself was a bit of an *** at times. He was intended originally to be the whole "in-your-face" sort of character, in an attempt to circumvert the attention from the Super Mario series, which, while classical, lacked "attitude". The writers just later played up this aspect of the hedgehog's personality a little too much, and he became a cliché.

15. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Sonic and Tails have changed over the years. They're not like how they were in past. If you play the Sonic Adventure games, you can see how much they've improved. As for annoyance, if there's anyone in the Sonic series who's annoying, it's Amy Rose. Man... Who invited HER to the party?:glazed:

As for my own most favorite, it's a tie with Sonic and Knuckles. I like them both a lot. With Sonic, I can relate to him a lot, and he's carefree and sweet. With Knuckles, he's strong, tough, yet has a sweet side as well.

16. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Yeah, I was wondering, where exactly DID they get Amy Rose from? Her and that big blue cat thing and Rogue (I think that's her name, the cat with bat wings) just seemed to have come out of nowhere.

17. Novus

Novus Gone

Amy Rose comes from Sega CD. I can't recall the answers to the other questions, but I remember reading about them in a video game magazine, so it must have been a long time ago.

18. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I voted for Knuckles, because I always liked the good guy with a bad boy personality.:p

19. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

My fav. is Amy!!!!she's soooo cool and kind, plus... she and sonic make the cuteist couple!:D

20. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I used to like both Sonic and Tales, but when I finishes playing the game and saw how Knuckles was nice and he a reason for what he did, [probably I am talking about a cartoon if what I am saying makes no sence ^^;], I find that he is pretty good fella :)