Yu-Gi-Oh! Favourite Episode/Season

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Hitohiro, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I was surprised that nobody has made a thread like this and i checked from the begining. So whats your favourite episode or season. For my episode, im kinda partial to the episode when yugi faces kaibas dark side and at the end he goes looking like an all powerful god or something with white eyes, no outline and hair going all over the place. As for the season, i like all of the battle city part, even though there's like 3 diferent seasons within it, i like them all.

1 person likes this.
  2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I think I like the battle season best. But the america season isn't done yet. So, I'll see if I change my mind. I like any duels against Kaiba the best.

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Same here Kaiba duels were pretty cool on my part

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'll go with the whole Marik Season, except for "Return to Virtual World", which is like a pointless little plot between the Marik saga, just to get some more episodes....Well, still, i think Marik made a preety cool bad guy, and most of the duels in the battle city were preety good to. So i'll stick with that....

-Seishin

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I still seem to like the very first season though. But only the parts inside Pegasus' castle. The rest of the duels were *blergh*.

-K

6. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

I like the begining of the battle city season, the whole noah thing and the other one just after yu gi defeats maric.... what's it called the seal of (I can't spell it) oricalcos. that one was cool.
    with the first season the rules for the game were very... vague :confused:

1 person likes this.
  7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

it seems alot of people prefer the battle city season. yes i though the virtual world thing was not their best idea but hey, it was still pretty cool

1 person likes this.
  8. seto/joey rlz!

seto/joey rlz! New Member

I like the duel between Yugi and Kaiba in Duelist Kingdom where Kaiba almost commits suicide. My anti-Yugioh friends like the one where Yugi loses his soul XD

1 person likes this.
  9. Fushigi Rockna

My favorite season...? hard decision. Probably the whole Duelist Kingdom bit. Back when duels were simpler, and were only an episode long (not this whole 1 duel lasting 3 epsidoes or MORE), when it wasn't about saving the world, but Yuugi trying to save his grandfather and everyone else having their own reasons to fight. And back when there wasn't enough episodes to have like *5* god damn flashbacks every episode!
    And back when....Kaiba wore the blue coat, and dressed normally! *drool*

The duels were just so much more simpler back then. Once again, I don't like watching duels that last more than 3 episodes...unless they're like...final showdowns kinda thing...or they're Kaiba related. X3 (or even Jounouchi related heehee)

I also kinda like the Virtual world arc...because it was anice refreshing break form the neverending Battle City arc (<_<) and it mostly Kaiba. XD You also got to learn more about him, which is great. X3 The duels were pretty interesting till they started getting ridiculus. (You can so tell which arcs are anime only by the duels...just compare the duels of the Noa Arc and the Doom Arc to the ones of Battle City and Duelist Kingodm) Noa's duel was...horrible...it wa sjust life point increase afetr life point increase. Yeah sure, I'm the type of duelist that (if i had a deck) would always increase their lifepoints while slowly eating away at my opponent's with magic and trap and monster effects...but damnit, with Noa it was just riduculus!

Now my favorite episode...one of them is probably the four way duel one in the Battle Tower bit. XD Mostly because that makes me laugh so much. It's like "TRAP CARD! TRAP CARD! TRAP CARD!" back and forth. XD (I'm refering to when either Malik or Kaiba...one of them attacked the other, then which ever one it was being attacked activated a trap card, diverting it to Yuugi, then Yuugi activated a trap card...and so on and it ended up hitting Malik. Dude...my memory is horrible. Oo I think it was Malik attacked kaiba...but I could've sworn Malik activated a trap as well) Plus Kaiba's taunting in that episode....hoooooo that was soooooooooooooo sexy... **

Other wise...hmmm...when Jounouchi and Kaiba dueled after Kaiba lost to Yuugi in the Battle Tower. i really enjoyed those...

And yes any duels with Kaiba are great. Especailly when he's against Yuugi. They're just pushed to their limits. XD it's awesome. In one of the duels i even remember Kaiba syaing "This is exactly the kind a duel i wnat! Everytime I'm against Yuugi, I'm pushed to my limits!" or soemthign like that. (Varon also said soemthign similar, when he was up against Jounouchi)

10. Ninja Yuffie

Ninja Yuffie New Member

My favorite episode is when Yami Marik battles Mai, and when Yam Marik battles Yami Bakura...
    awesome episodes!
    Especially when he traps Mai in that hourglass..... lol It was hilarious--- I dont hate Mai, its just the way Marik did things ^_^;

11. Rane

Rane New Member

Hmm...I will have to say that my favorite episode is way back in the Duelest Kingdom saga, when they were trapped in the cave with these skeletons and a fake boulder that rolled down because Ryou accidentally triggered the trap...errghh...it was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! *laughs head off*

Uh...anyways, but I say that my favorite season has to be the Egyptian saga, which isn't out in the U.S. yet, if I do say...Bakura returns!

12. Canti

Canti New Member

yes i have to agree with Rane the eygption saga was the best of them,and thay most likly wont hafe it on T.V. thay took out all the good stuff on the T.V. vertion,also i liked dulest kingdom best in the because it was the best part in the show and balttle city was pritty good tile yugi got the sky dragon
    then it got a little dumb

-Canti

13. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

yeah... i agree. [plus it had yami bakura... and yami marik.... *DROOL!*] but i also like the first season, when they were at pegases... pegasus... whatever's castle place. since it was the beginning, i just think that it's the best... aa....

14. Rane

Rane New Member

I think that it was Pegasus' Duelest Kingdom, or at least that's the name in the dubbed version...did his castle have a name, too?

15. Orion

Orion Gears

The Battle City season is my fav. So many memorable Duels! :anime:

16. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

The first season for me. I mean Pegasus was really cool and I like him. I mean yea there is no Marik(sob) but hey thats the reason I started watching the show, the episodes hooked me.

17. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Heh i liked the episode where the blonde girl summoned her eagle-girl and multiplied her to make it three of them, and everything... and then Joey uses the time wizard and the eagle ladies look all old and wretched :p

that made me laugh a lot.

18. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

HAHHAHAHHAHAH..You don't even know her name..jk. Well that was Mai and that was the first season..

19. Fushigi Rockna

Lol, yeah that's Mai and her Harpie Ladies. XD And then they get annihilated by nasty dragon breath XD lol

20. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

My favorite would be the Final Duel between Yami and Yugi for the release of Yami's soul to his final resting place.