One Piece Favourite Opening and Ending Songs

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by That guy!, Jul 3, 2004.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Kageyama Hironobu - "We Are!" is my absolute favourite One Piece opening. They couldn't have chosen a better song artist to start off the first episodes. It gives One Piece the same magic that were given to the Japanese Dragonball episodes that Kageyama-san sang the songs for.

Suitei Shoujo's "Shouchi no Suke" is a great song too. I love it when you can see Robin singing the words "Hottoite yo" then the song kicks up. I'm not too sure if it's Robin or not, though, because you can't even see her eyes or nose. :bleed2:

Another really great song is Janne Da Arc's "Shining Ray", which I think is the 8th ending. I remember when Janne Da Arc apporached me to work on the lyrics to this song.. I just couldn't figure out what the lyrics should be! I just had to make it the best song ever but I had no inspiration. So I went on a journey to the top of Mt. Everest where I would meditate on what to write. One the way up there there were HUGE monsters, they were the scariest things I've ever seen. But I, The Great Warrior of the Sea, stared into the faces of those monsters and they were so intimidated that they just ran away!! Once I got to the top it was so bright up there, like a Shining Ray just shined on me, the great captain That guy! And that's how I came up with the lyrics!

Hehehe..

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Okay, finally going to post!

My favourite Opening is 'Believe' by Folder 5 (?) its the 2nd opening.
    'Hikari e'? by The Baby Stars is nice too the 3rd opening.

My favourite Ending is 'Tomato Cube' which is the 3rd ending.*** (my favourite of them all)
    The 'Shining Ray' by Janne Da Arc, the 8th ending is nice too.

Wow! That guy! I never knew you were good at rock climbing!