Food Favourite Restaurant!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neoblacklady, Aug 23, 2005.

1. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

SNS.......Do you guys have that in your area? Steak N shake has some great food and shakes. I make cherry shakes all the time. And my favourite dish is the chili 5 way. Has anyone ever heard about it? mmm with extra extra cheese or just a large fry with chees sauce... chili beef and a fried egg over medium. Yeah sounds weird but yummy, when i am not there I am at chinese. what about you folks?
    (I work at sns so i just about make whatver for free.. dont you love that?)

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

i've never heard of SNS.

my favorite is Joe's Crab Shack.

3. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

Me neither. My favorite would be um...Gerry's Grill, I think. Couldn't help but come back for those Spicy Garlic Grilled Chicken.

4. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

Chili's or the local pizza shop that makes ground meat/bacon/sausage deep dish meat lovers pizza

5. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

You've never heard of SNS?? I love that place.
    But my favorite resteraunt would have to be......Red Robin.

6. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Some food chains are different throughout the states, of course... I was in a Red Robin in Arizona, but I live in Penna and there isn't any. There's a lot of Amish Country Homecooking though!
    But those are my favorite restaurant- My fave would probably be Smokey Bones and Cracker Barrel as far as chains.
    I also love this place in Ocean City, MD called Hoopers. It's a pretty well known seafood eatery.

7. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

I'd have to say Hooters O.O probably because i could work there, lol, they do have good food, really. Also i love the Golden Dragon here in Nevada, they have awesome Korean and Chinese based foods....mmmmm im getting hungry just thinking of it

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I love this small DimSum/Chinese restaurant that opened in my city,
    The Orient Express. (funny it's right next to train tracks and the old train station).
    I also love Mandarin, an excellent five star Chinese buffet in Ontario.
    And from restaurant chains, it's Red Lobster.. I love their shrimp.

9. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Too bad I went to Orient Express when they didn't have dimsum, but what I ate there was good.

My favourite is Wah Court in Windsor, Ontario. On Saturdays they serve dimsum, and you don't have to wait for it to be prepared. There are waiters walking around with huge trays of different types of dimsum and they stop at your table and ask "would you like to try this?" Some of it does look strange, I'll stay away from the tripe. But they have excellent fried squid and fried shrimp dumplings.

As far as fast food goes, my favourite is Harveys. I think it's only in Canada.. This place isn't exactly "fast food", since it takes a bit longer for the food to be prepared. It's sort of like Subway, or Mr. Sub but with burgers where you watch as they grill and prepare the burgers and other food in front of you.

10. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

Vietnamese Restaurants! im so addicted to Vietnamese soup its ridiculous :p

11. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

I used to be very picky in food, but not anymore, so any sushi train will do ;)

12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

There are just so many good ones. Where I live it would have to be Buffalo wild wings (really good strips), Mexican Village (free food on your birthday), ponderosa (cheese on top of the baked potateo), varies chinese buffet restaurants (meat on a stick), Olive Garden (pastas), Blue Moose (sandwhichs), Green Mill (spinach dip), Bronze Boot (sandwhichs), Emerald Grill (pasta), Applebee's (pasta), Cambell's Fresh (sandwhichs made your own way and the chips are great), Happy Joe's (taco pizza), Italian moon, (taco pizza and pastas), Joe DiMaggo's (pizza and sandwhichs), Papa murphey's (may be take in bake but it is good pizza stuffed yummy), and Red Lobster (biskets).

Now for fast food KFC (twister is the best, strip, and chicken littles. HAHA I have had a chicken little (like three years ago but there still good) :p ), McDonalds (french fries, chicken sandwhich the cheap one, and cheese burgars with mayo instead of ketchup), Burger King (onion rings and rodeo burger), Wendy's (chili), white castle (there burgers), A&W (chili fries), Arby's (cheese roast beef I take it home and dip it in Au Ju sauce), Dairy queen (peanutbuster parfit), Red Pepper (taco grinders), Taco Bell (tacos, rice, and grilled borritos), and Taco Johns (potateo rounds).

13. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

the moment i really like this place called teri-aki, it does the best japanese food i've ever had.

14. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

ummm I really really like the Outback Steakhouse

15. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

well i dont remember the names but i really like these Tai resturants down in Tampa they are expensive but they have dang good food... lol

16. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

The Melting Pot!!! I went there with my boyfriend for an early birthday suprise in early august. It's a very romantic resturaunt and I have to say...that food is soooo delicious!!! It's a fondu resturaunt, so it's tons of fun when you get to cook your own food right there. It was fun, but that place is waaaaay expensive! Damn! lol...^_^

- Kryshana

17. Nakadah

Nakadah New Member

My favorite place is Haiku. It's this great Japanese place, where you can eat sushi, listen to live jazz music, and write haikus! They give you a bunch of little slips of paper, and a few pencils. Then they hang the haikus people write up on the wall. The sushi is great, too! I would highly recommend it to any sushi-lovers out there!

Emma

18. Takamatsu1986E

Takamatsu1986E New Member

Edo grill. sushi, huge amounts of great food... unagi..... agghhh....

19. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Not Olive Garden......the White Ranger hates olive garden.
    The White Ranger preffers Golden Corral for their tasty and variable food!
    No really, its really worth my ten bucks.

- White Ranger salutes you all!

20. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

i actually went to golden corale today and wsa impressed by their service and their meal size and taste...so i suggest trying it out if there is one near you....