Sailor Moon Favourite Season?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Stardust Phox, Jun 13, 2002.

?

Your Favorite Season Is:

1. Sailormoon Classic

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Sailormoon R

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Sailormoon S

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Sailormoon SuperS

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  5. Sailormoon Sailor Stars

14 vote(s)
    38.9%
  6. All Of The Following

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

The question that can't go without asking. ^^;

I loved Sailormoon R, because it was just so~ cool!! ^_^ I specially loved the Makaiju (Doom Tree) mini-series. It brings back so many memories that I start to feel all fuzzy inside. ^_^

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Sailor Stars with no doubt. It was the best by all far. and of course it had the ultimate conclusion to conclude the whole series!

3. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

I have to say that I love all of the SailorMoon series. Well, okey, not all of it, I like Season R to SailorStars, 'coz Venus is already there. HAIL VENUS!!! :D

4. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

But I never seen it except little......scenes from the computer..
    Which does makes me bummed....
    but I love when pegasus comes into the picture.
    I love the S series...is that the one with Sailor Saturn comes into the pic, the whole heart snatchers? well Just about that series and the one with Pegasus.

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I'd vote, but I don't know which seasons are which. I like the Deathbusters saga a lot though, so I would probably vote for that...whichever season that is...:sweat2:

That would be Sailormoon S -Arcueid

6. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Deathbusters was in Sailor Moon S, I think.

My favorite was R, I just loved the villians. Saphire, Reubeus, Emeralde, Diamond, Wise Man, and best of all Black Lady. Black Lady's character was so much more interesting then Chibi-Usa's. I loved the twist on Edipus Rex with her falling in love with her father out of lonelyness and hating her mother for being loved by him.

And I almost cried when Saphire died.

7. Usagi Tsukino

Usagi Tsukino New Member

sailor moon S definately! (though i haven't seen stars yet) and can i just say it's not oedipus rex when a girl loves her father, it's electra. oedipus is when the son loves the mother.
    i love tomoe. I would marry him if he was real!

8. yueh_arisen

yueh_arisen New Member

most definatley, except for the whole crying thing...:sweat2: :sweat2:

Black lady (wicked Lady) was a great charactr as well ;)

9. Haruka

Haruka New Member

i loved all of sailor moon so i can't really say what season i liked the best....i believe that R was the best written, but i loved when the outer senshi came into the picture...so i can't really say...

10. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

I used to only like the Sailor moon S and sailor stars versions until I saw all of them undubbed w/ subtitles. Wow, the american version really butchered the heck out of it

11. cosmos

cosmos New Member

I know. I thought the world of Americans version of Sailor Moon but once I saw subtitles and all that stuff I thought what the heck? How could they take so much stuff out! In the last episode of the 1st season in America that's 1 episode and I went to look up the episode name and found out that in Japan it 2. I was so angry. They cut out some of the best parts! Also we have yet to see Sailor Stars here. They probably trim it till the whole series was about 7 episodes long. Stupid dubbers!

To get back on topic though I like the last season the best. I've seen a few episodes on the computer but that's it. It has the best plot and the best animation of all the seasons.

12. Odango_rose

Odango_rose New Member

I LOVED SM SailorStars. Seiya is my fave! he is so Kool!

13. kyrie

kyrie New Member

I couldn't possibly decide. ok i could but it would take more time than i have. ^_^ I love each and every one. ^_^

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I like Sailormoon S due to Neptune and Uranus' appearance.

I like Sailormoon Classic; the storyline had a lot of potential. Sailormoon SS is "not bad". At least the Inners finally get a new Henshin.. It was a bit childish though.

Sailormoon R has the 2nd best Storyline, In my opinion. The story is great, and so are the vilains.

The best overall is Sailormoon Sailor Stars.. It has every good aspects from Sailormoon into one Season full of action and emotion.

15. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I like season one the best, because that's the season that began it all. In the anime, in my opinion, that was the ONLY season Usagi was sweet (I know I used to say both seasons one and two with her, but then I did further research). The rest of the seasons (except Sailor Stars), she acts like an evil, hateful, overly-jealous brat. Despite the purity she expresses in the battles.

I like Sailor Moon S after season 1, because that's when my favorite senshi, Saturn appears. Yet I think Sailor Moon S is kind of overrated. I like Professor Tomoe and Mistress 9, but I don't like that hoe Kaolinite, or those annoying Witches 5 (Eugeal was the only one I liked).

16. Miko

Miko New Member

sailor stars. cuz i like the starlights best out of all senshi. and out of the starlights, my fave is yaten. and id been waiting for ever to see sailor galaxia. it was so cool! i believe that is the first time usagi was actually without all of her senshi...but she was soo cool

17. Firefly

Firefly New Member

#1 Stars
    #2 Classic (the 1st one)
    #3 S
    #4 SS
    #5 R

18. setsuna

setsuna New Member

Sailor Moon was my fav series because its was the first series which is always the best.

19. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

i like the first on because she finds out that she is the princess and that Daren is tuxedo mask

20. Sakura

Sakura New Member

• Stars
    • S
    • Classic
    • R
    • SS