Favourite Volume

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Hitohiro, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

out of all the Love HIna manga volumes out there, which one is ur fave n y, i personally like all of them jus because of the continuing actions keitaro pulls on naru n the way she slams him in outer space

2. YokoburiKinura

Haven't gotten around to reading it myself, but if I can point MamiyaOtaru or UrashimaKeitaro back this way maybe they've got something to share.

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I actually have to say i have two favourites. Volumes 9 and 13 are the ones that made me laught the most.

-KaiyonTormentor

4. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I also have 2 favorites, mine are numbers 9 and 10, and probably cause you see Motoko and Su cry in those volumes, as well as seeing Motoko in just a shirt ;). ANd i also like the scene where Ketaro finally confesses to Naru.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

All of them. I think that there is no Manga funnier or better than Love Hina.

And yes, i said MANGA! Because i think the three Love Hina movies kinda blow, mostly Love Hina Again.

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

even though i've read them, my personall faves r 2,3 n 10

7. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I'd say all of them. I am probably most proud of my Love Hina Manga (After my 19 books of Aa! Megami-sama that is ;))

- Teddz

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

interesting, well, if out of them i did have to choose, more than likely 10, you see a real change in the keitaro-naru relationship and you know the next one will have real juicy stuff.