IGPX Favroite IGPX Character or Team

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Orion, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Orion

Orion Gears

Simple enough, who is your favorite IGPX character or team? I couldn't really pick a favorite character, so i just chose Team Satomi. Team Velshtein (sp?) is pretty awesome too. So, who's your favorite character/team?

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Team Satomi's my personal favourte (usually since they're kinda the main ones). But they have a good relationship and such. Thus the reason why I named Sakeido 2's Spellcasting teacher Keitou Satomi. Also cause it sounded cool:p

-Seishin

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I have to agree with seishin on this one, Team Satomi is my favorite as well. They kick some serious butt.

4. Orion

Orion Gears

Yeah. the problem with this kinda anime show is that they, somehow, someway, pull it off. Oh yeah, they lose sometimes when they know that the story calls for it, but other times it seems like they're the world champs. Kinda annoys me.

5. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

Team Satomi is pretty awesome, but I'm working on my own team (3-D modeling). As for characters, am I the only one that thinks that Liz is smokin' hot?

6. Orion

Orion Gears

I'm sure you can find a character on this site that thinks the same thing man, don't you worry. :rolleyes:

7. Alchemy_Dude

Just to clear things up, I mean the new IGPX, not the old one with like 10 year old pilots (ew).

P.S. Why is Amy so much younger than everyone else, and Liz so much older (or is she just that much taller?).

8. Orion

Orion Gears

I'm honestly not sure. Maybe she's just taller?

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well yeah, that's what happens in most Anime. It's always at the last second that they somehow win, even though that 99.9% of the time they're getting a can of whoopa**....

Don't get me wrong, that's exactly why I like them. They always win for some reason. Unless of course there's a loss in their streak, but will only cause them to train super hard, and then win again...

-Seishin
    (Ain't Anime great?)

10. Orion

Orion Gears

Yeah, but sometimes they're beating the snot out of their opponent, and then lose. Basically, if you can recognize the difference. Unless of course they want us to all feel really bad and make them lose the whole way through, and then lose at the end. Poor, poor us.

(Anime, it's grrrrreat!)

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

They did that in YGO too. They have to sometimes or else it looks like the guys invincible, and that doesnt make it very fun.

12. Orion

Orion Gears

Are you talking about the hero character being invincible or the villain? Personally, I think it would be better to depict the villain as all "high and mighty", so then if the hero wins, it seems like he/her did more.

13. Alchemy_Dude

The big bad guys always seem invincible. Like Sledge Mamma never losing (or even Velshtein beating Satomi so badly). It always happens.

14. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I like team black egg.The team who can dodge attacks from the other teams throgh a fog of smoke...

15. Orion

Orion Gears

They are a pretty cool team, but are no match for the almighty animator that makes them lose to Team Satomi! :p

16. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Team Satomi, Team Satomi, TEAM SATOMI, thats all anybody likes either because they are the main team or they don't know about any other teams...

1 person likes this.
  17. Orion

Orion Gears

Well, it's true that most people would like Team Satomi, because, like you said, they are the main team. But you can't count out other teams like Velshtein or Black Egg, because they are just as cool.

18. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I guess we are both right...:dizzy2:

19. Orion

Orion Gears

I guess we were. Let's go Team Satomi, total underdogs in the big leagues, yeah! :p

20. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I can't choose between those 2 teams...
    Satomi
    Black egg
    Satomi
    Black egg...:glazed: