Square Enix FF11: Chains of promathia

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bloodberry, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

anyone gonna be joining us in the wonderful world of vana'diel when this expansion comes out? *^-^*
    am willing to get world passes and help for newbies and what not. XD we need more people dmanit,

2. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

Sure will =)

Just hoping to get some AF before it is released ^^

Btw I'm on the Phoenix server

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

Fairy here...
    and one day, when i can get rid of one of my mules due to moving one to jeuno (Tag is my wedding mule XD) i wanna make someone on a different server...

How is the pheonix server? can't be worse than Fairy, i mean, we're the most expensive server up XD

4. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

Well Phoenix ain't bad atleast... but I dunno about the other servers though

I know that most people don't like or don't know the potentials of Warriors >_> (curse those low level idiots)

HPM the Mithran Warrior

Just too bad that male Mithras wheren't available to choose from...

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

wow, and in fairy, you're good for party up until lvl 25ish. then, people would rather you become a pld or a blink-tanking nin. though, the amount of people asking drk to tank is slowly declining. XD

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?18464
    is for Katarina, Teh Mithra of Doom *^-^* (I also carry around a hermit's wand for when i'm just casting. the what is it, 13% decrease to spell interuption is nice, as i can pretty much move and still cast. if i'm at like 70%, 80% is the for-certain casting time normally)

6. Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu Hayabusa New Member

I'm just hoping to get credit card access. Not to mention, my computer isn't the greatest... Although I am supposed to be getting a new one soon. I have FFXI, but am yet to play. :p

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ahhh well, let us know when ya get going, cause we can set ya up for one of our sercers. since, ya know, we're on different ones and all ^^

and in theory, the world shifters should be set up this fall sometime, so the cost of the wold passes will go down as the population balances out again.

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

jsut a reminder to those planning on playing this.

patching the day of release is a joke. wait a day or something. as you know, the player count has just gone up again. let's see...fairy has about 4k+ people on avaerage on at all times. there's how many servers? about 20 i think...give or take. that equals lots. not counting the new euro players. i'm sure fairy has found ti's way up to 5k or so due to lack of world shifters.

so remember, unless you wanna spend 8+ hours trying to get a patch on release day to update, go play the sims or something. XD

besides, i'm sure they'll just break the server equipment again anyways and patch it again the next day heheh

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

intesnse patch AUF doom...
    but but...bakini bay is cool XD
    it's got manta rays, and wirlpools...and and ...me.
    little 17 blm(was leveling sub up) and what does /sea bring up? about 12 56+ characters, and 20 anon...*^-^* WOOOHOO!! i love how i don't die in areas like that ^^

oh, and world shifters are up, if ya'll haven't noticed. if you're leaving the fairy server, you will all be going to one of the new servers. not a this or that one thing. all fairy people are moving to the same new server. we're calling it sky dwarf cause well, it sounds as "cool" as fairy does lol
    for reasons of not wanting to loose my name(look and see how many variations of katarina are on your server today XD), and cause my friends aren't, i'm staying on fairy.