FFX mini-rant + etc.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Izzy, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I have just now realized how fun playing around in FFX is. Especially in the beginning stages when the characters talk when you use the wrong person on the wrong bad guy.

Then there's the first blitzball game. I actually one against the Luca Goers! 2 to 1 with 3 seconds left! WOOHOO!! And what do I get out of it? One Strength Sphere!

I can't wait to play again, just because I've haven't played in such a long time. Then I have a copy of FFVII awaiting my enjoyment...and right after, back to FFVIII. I'm afraid I'll never get around to playing Radiata Stories.

Anyway, I'm writing this as I'm sort of working. It's slow, and I'm about to go back to do more work. Kinda working off 3~4 hours of sleep isn't a good thing at ALL, since it's just so hard to concentrate. Especially in a customer service-type environment. =P

Ah well. Anyway, dreaming of FFX. God, I can't believe I've missed playing this game so much. The music makes it Tidus' whiny voice worth it. Well, until Rikku makes her appearance anyway. *drool*

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

I've never heard of Radiata Stories.

Wuzzat?

3. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

After FFVIII you should play FFT. It's my personal favorite.

4. FFT HELL YEA i love that game. so different and so owning XD

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I like FFT and all...but I'm more of a traditional FF kinda guy. I'll get around to it sooner or later. Along with the Parasite Eve sitting on my shelf. =]

6. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I like the FF-X music. Anyway my favorite parts of FFX are the chocobo games :p i kept laughing all over whenever those baloons hit the poor chocobo's head, lol.

7. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

I loved Radiata Stories.