Square Enix FFX-Monster Arena

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Hi!
    I need some serous help!
    In the monster arena area (capturing monsters I mean) I can't find two Gagazet fiends. I'm not ecaxtly sure which ones they are, but I know I've reached everysingle limitwith every other mosnter, but I haven't even seen the last two! Can anyone tell me if they are secrit monsters or something. I really need to find them.
    ~Kos

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

In Mt. Gagazet? As far as I can remember, all the fiends in Gagazet are easy to capture, as there's no really RARE fiends. Have you tried just running about in a circle inside the cave by a savepoint? This gets you your health back, and it makes finding those fiends easier.

The only two I can see taking a while, maybe that Behemoth-like thing, and that thing that looks like an Ochu.

And, really, the ONLY way to get some of those fiends is to be extremely lucky. A lot of the time, you just have to walk around for ages, I know that's what I had to do in the Canyon area....

Forgive my sub-par accuracy though, it's been so long since I've played.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

See, I have tied that. I go through once, go back, and go through again. And I still haven't seen it.
    And, as far as I know, the cave counts as a different area....(I don't know why, dont ask me.)
    Usually, I wouldn't be rying this, but I'm trying to get the magus sisters so...yeah.

4. Valant Rapitor

Valant Rapitor A Hungry Weeble

Well, tell us which ones you have, and perhaps we can help you on the ones you do not have.

5. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Here's a list of the Mt. Gagazet fiends (and yes, the cave *does* count as a completely different area though you might want to capture those fiends as well, particularly a Tonberry [it's good practice to battle them in the arena - especially since death isn't an option])

1. Bandersnatch
    2. Grat
    3. Bashura
    4. Grenade
    5. Dark Flan
    6. Behemoth
    7. Splasher
    8. Maelspike
    9. Achelous
    10. Ahriman
    11. Grendel
    12. Mandragora