Movies Fight Club *Definite Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Obey the fist, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Obey the fist

Obey the fist New Member

Man. Watched it last night and even going to see the two towers today didnt get my mind off it. Its totally ****ed up but made you think. Especailly the way

MEGA SPOILERS. LAST CHANCE
    The Narator was Tyler Durden. The Tyler Durden the Narator saw was a halucination. It was his angry, anti-consumerism side. Another thing I noticed was the Hooker(Forget her name. Someone help?)was a hallucination too. Notice the way that she walked in front of the cars and none of them swerved but they swerved for the narrator. And notice the way that tyler has a rubber glove on when the narator looks into the room and quotes the line "Self-improvement is masturbation". Any more comments?
    And the first rule of the fight club topic is "You do not make lame rule jokes about fight club topic"
    Second rule of the fight club topic is "You do NOT make lame rule jokes about the fight club topic"

Understand? :p

2. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

duh.. :) that was the whole point of the story hehe

er.. no.. no she was real....
    again, part of the main point of the story :)

erm.. that's cos he was.. "doing things" to marla... won't go into it any more

you need to watch that film again

3. Tusky

Tusky New Member

dear god.....some people just shouldnt be allowd watch 18s films
    and err one more thing, Marla wasnt a hooker......... /me slaps himself in forhead

4. evilmutantman

evilmutantman New Member

yea, but watched properly *AHEM* it is actually a brilliant film. probably one of the best ever made (in my opinion anyway).
    especially the part where he was <SPOILER?> beating himself up in the office:p

5. Obey the fist

Obey the fist New Member

Bah. I missed the whole freaking point. Last time I ever listen to the Edge fourms opinions on anything. Idiots. And I can understand 18s films so dont judge me just by my age. I understood Perfect Blue perfectly(No pun intended) and a lot of other 18 rated films.

6. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

It's not a revolutionary film man. You'll get over it in a while.
    It was an original movie, I'll give it that.
    But over rated.

7. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

The one really good thing about the movie is the idea of a fight club. I kinda tried it when I was really drunk with a total stranger when I was in Bray in Ireland one night. We didn't fight. We just took turns punching each other as hard as we could. I sound stupid but it was actually pretty cool. We quickly adopted a "not in the face" rule though

8. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

Exiz, his name wasn't Jack... that was some sarcastic thing about an advertisment or food or something. In the credits, he's down as Narrator.

CiarĂ¡n