Video Games Final Fantasy 12

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Peachy, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Sorry to say..not impressed.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Yes, please elaborate on exactly what hasn't impressed you. I was having a blast with this game around the end of last year. Have yet to finish it because I forgot it behind at my parents' at Christmas.

Don't get me wrong - it certainly isn't the best game to grace the series, but it's one of the better ones.

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Sorry..forgot about it. I didn't like how the new battle theme thing was set up. I guess it was just because the last few games were frickin' great or something..To me it seemed like this should've came before all the rest. :]
    I don't like the story-line. It's really boring..

PLUS..i'm really sick of the whole "game over" thing..it's difficult.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I think you have to adjust your characters. I like it alot. It takes a bit to figure it out but it all works out. I keep many of mine healing. Probably the only way to make it. I am not a fan of the guns though at least not yet.

5. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

This only came out over here a little while ago and i want to play it SOOO much. But with the end of college fast approching and being severly restricted to a student budget i can't play it just yet. My roomate bought it (or rather his girlfriend did) and hes been playing it a bit, but i've been trying not to watch since i don't want to ruin to much of the story.
    I was wondering how the new battle system would fair since i didn't really like the one in FFX-2. I like the looks of the new battle system, the fact that it pauses the game on the fly when you're selecting new commands really looks like it helps. I also like the new setup for the Gaunlets (or whatever the system is called again for you're characters to attack, defend etc).
    I haven't played the game yet but i'm looking forward to when i finsih college to get the chance (and the money).

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I love it! But it'll take me some time to get use to the battle system. I find it less complicated that all the other final fantasy games. I never played MMORPG before, but I heared that the FF12 battle system like MMORPG battle system.

It reminds me of Vagrant Story and the original FF tactics ALOT! Which makes me happy! I love Vagrant Story, Tactics and I definetly love FF12!

The only thing that I don't like is the character designs of Vaan... which I willing to accept in the future as I spend more time in the game...

7. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

I love it! My friend bought the guide so I kinda flew though the first half or something. I love the new battle system no annoying random pop-up battles now you can choose to run or fight so it makes traveling faster not having to stop constantly for battles you can't see. I love FF-12 I think its great!

8. Ame no Hinoiri

Ame no Hinoiri New Member

I dunno... My friend (who gives me all the best game recommendations) loves it, but I just can't get into it. The battle-system is my main point of conflict. I don't know what it is about it, but I just can't seem to get the hang of it, or the feeling. Seems to...Stupid, I guess, I dunno.

9. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

It's a fun game and it lasted me 60 hours, but it just didn't have that Final Fantasy feel.

10. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I'm so loving FF12! The battle system is not bad, the characters automatically fight. One can interfere with the commands once in a while. I find Gambits are very useful since you can customise a strategy for different kinds of Foe. However they can get annoying. Nevertheless, the Liecence board is good to capture skills such as gain mp when defeating a foe, or while getting hit. I don't have to use a lot of items. Side quests are a piece of cake, and the pay is good :)! I still haven't come accross GF's/Summons. I wonder when I will... I'm still in the early stages of the game... I think...

11. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i borrowed mine to my parents a few weeks ago. bought it when it came out, they removed the wrapping from it >.>