RPG Archives Final Fantasy Play!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yuna, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Cloud watches Rydia come in.
    "Do you have any ideas about what the hell is going on? Where are you from?"

2. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Edgar gets up.. "Sorry but i must take a leave absences for a while ill be back when the matter are taken care off.."

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

Rydia looks at cloud.
    "i am from the village of Mist, northern part of the kingdom of Baron. i'm not sure where this is or how i got here, much less what's going on." she looks about abit, "umm, where is here anyway?" walks over to an open seat at the table and sits.

4. Yuna

Yuna New Member

Munch munch!!! Yuummy!! me want some of that! and some of that please!! *looks at radia and smiles* Hi... :D sure join us... guess we need more people!! (phew I'm not the only girl around)
    Whisper to radia: The King of Figaro is a pervert
    YAY!! so Sin is already defeated not reborned again eh? Mwhahaha!! good fer him...
    Waaah.. I'm stuffed!
    *yawn* Sleepy sleepy... What a tireful day!
    We aren leaving tomorrow to start our journey? So then, I better go shopping!!
    Waiiii No money! *looks at Locke* haven't you mentioned that you are a TREASURE HUNTER??!!! Give me my Money BACK!!!!
    *Remembers that I'm from another world*
    Oppppppssss!! hehehe ^^;;;; Sorry... umm... *looks down* Waiii I can't buy those nice rods!!

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Locke: WOw! :D I always say STANGERS DO Carry some nifty looking treasures, *stole Yuna's, Squall's, Rydia's, and Cloud's purses/ wallets and now is looking at them*

Let head to the Coal mine City, we might find some clues there...

6. Yuna

Yuna New Member

:eek: Wow!! you are such a great treasure hunter! man I couldn't feel a thing! :mad: Now could I have my stuff back!
    =___= We haven't rest yet! and we are gonna head straight to the Coal mine city? I'm sleepy ya know!!!
    Look into my eyes! aren't they red already!! so I really need to sleeeeeeeeeep!!!! I'm tired! need rest need rest!!!
    (Ahhh!! and we are gonna have another tasty meal and head to whatever city he says! hehe I really eat alot!)

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

"i'd like my stuff back also. now what is sin? what are we doing?" rydia looks at the food a bit, picking at some of it.

8. Yuna

Yuna New Member

You want to know about Sin??? it is a long story so I'll tell ya later! now go to BED!! We have loadz of stuff to do tomorrow!! like heading towards Coal mine City!:eek:
    I don't have a clue about what going on! but they are all day-dreaming of saving this weird world!!
    And I wanna go home!! Oh Tidus-chan where are you! you left me all alone in this world with a bunch of strangers!
    O this sound interseting... I've heard King Edgar say that you are a summoner! Lemme hear the latest news!!! What's your newest GF!!!! ^_^ you use a whip??? That is nice! Well I more into rods!

... ... ... ... ...

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

"umm...GF? well, I was never very good with rods or staves. Bows or whips work better i think." and she smiles. "yes, sleep will be good"

10. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Locke: Well, I must be enegetic if I'm going to be sucessful in treasure hunting. I'm keeping the treasures. ^_^! :D
    Well then, King Edgar, what do you suggest?

11. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Sorry to interrupt, but I think this thread has more of a place in the RPG's forum.

12. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Am I too late??? If not, I want to be Zidane!? He's my fave and I'd play him well! :p! Well, am I too late? ^^!

13. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Well we do need stage directions if this is going to be a play

Stage Directions:
    The scenery has changed. Now the Characters arrive at Narshe. The city seems deserted. It's too quite...

Locke: Huh? It wasn't like this when I last came here... Something's wrong? ... ... ...
    *Locke peeks through a window of a nearby house.*
    It's dark, and deserted.

14. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Edgar: seems that the soldiers of the town have not come back yet.. Must be something here that scared them off again.. Lets go talk to the old Weapon smith that never left here!

15. Meaikoh

ooc/ Um, just tell me if you're not taking new charas and I'll delete this post, or if not, well, here I go!

in chara/

Zidane: "Huh, that guy looks like he has some pretty heavy things in his pocket. I'll just go help him with that!"

Zidane walks up behind Locke and reaches for his pockets, and doesn't notice his reflection in the window.

16. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Locke: *quick reflex: Punches Zindane * Rule number 1 never approach a treasure hunter from the back.
    Who are you? And why were you trying to get away with my treasure?

17. Meaikoh

Zidane:"Hey! Nobody punches me in the face! You're just as bad as me! But, us thieves have to stick together, huh?"

Looks over at Rydia.

"Hey, you're cute! How 'bout I show you around my theater ship later, huh?"

18. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

"how about no? i'd rather deal with a side switching dragoon first..."" Rydia is looking quite annoyed at the distractions...but walk on alittle bit...she turns and looks at Edgar. "where do we find this old weapon smith?"

19. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Locke: The term is Treasure hunter! An you deserve that punch... Trying to steal my treasure... your the thieve... What are you anyway? A monkey? You don't seem from this world.. I guess we can team up for now...

20. Meaikoh

Listens to Rydia's reply and slumps...

"I guess I forgot about Garnet when I saw a pretty girl like you, she's a much nicer girl!"

Looks at Locke, sighs and slumps a bit further.

"Ack...I think I found another Rusty...Oh man. Fine then, I'm a 'treasure hunter'! But if you're no thief, than I'm no Monkey, got it?!"

"Oh and I'm Zidane!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.