Square Enix Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Eiri yuki, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Eiri yuki

Eiri yuki New Member

yup, at last, an FF game for the GBA.

just check these links.

here

and here

The game looks awesome!!

i'll get it 4 sure ^^

hope u like it too.

2. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Definitely going to have to get this. Different races to play as, returning previous classes, and now making Engineer and Temple Knight official classes, plus throwing in things like Moogle Knight. Totally sweet.

3. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

The links seem to be down, but yeah it looks cool from what I've seen. There've been discussions about it on this board before, but not too recently so I'll let this topic be. I'd like for them to port the PSX Tactics to gameboy too, or even just plain release it in this country. Square really suck at releasing games in eurpoe, so I hope Tactics Advance makes it here. If not, I'll have to import it.

4. Eiri yuki

Eiri yuki New Member

at my place, we'll get it after a week ot two ^^

5. Bau

Bau New Member

Yeha well today 22nd of aguest. i went to EB and found a whole shelf full of 30 final fantasy tactics advance game.......
    BOXS....they were pics of the box.

and i picked it up and then turned to the guy at the check out thinking- "what the Heck is THIS"

anyway i asked the guy and he said it was coming out on the
    9 september.
    so i'll be headn' back down to sarina on the 9th, and BUYIN' that game up.

6. Novus

Novus Gone

I know people who went out and bought GBA's just to get this game. Can it really be that good? I mean, sure FFT was a fun game, but the cost of buying the system and then the game ... oi, my friends are nuts.

7. Bau

Bau New Member

ITs mine i swear i WILL have it cause i preordered it it came to $51.74 canadian, so you can all do the math if you want to know the difference in money. anyway can't wait!!!!!
    only 4 more days!!!!! oh freakin' ya!!!!!

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

well, once you get used to the rules during battle and the judge looming around on the field(you can't kill him lol or hurt him even...not that i've tried hehe *^-^*;; ) it's alot of fun. I've finally run into ritz again, which isn't very far in...maybe 2 hours...at most...i likes tho...must do more missions...must open more classes...nyar...hjeheh

9. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

If you don't have it go get it.
    I bought it and it is so cool.

10. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The only things I don't like about this game is the many restrictions on the classes and its length. I wanted to make some female ninja/monks, but it's impossible in the game. SUCK. Also, I beat the game fairly quickly (for a full Tactical game...anyway).

BUT, it is enjoyable, and it's pretty easy to learn stuff. The only law I had any real problem with was...Forbidden: Fight. It SUCKS too. But, Allmighty cards and Rx cards are a nice way around it.

Ninja rule, baby!

11. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I've heard from the Square-Europe that there is going to be a FFTA release in europe. It's listed, I think it going to be released sometime in October*Xx I'm not sure*

12. Bau

Bau New Member

well I thought that it could have been better. but i like some of the classes. although i was quite mad because of the fact that the moggle classes SUCK. the do so little damage. anyway i wasn't to happy about that.
    but after i got some others on my team like, Ritz, Sara, Ezel and Babus. it was good once you finsh all the quests you get Cid.

I really like Babus he looks cool.
    my team now is main guy is a thief, DBL sword oriclon. 350DMG each is always nice. with HUNT skill, go ULTIMA SHOT nice 900DMG
    my Veria the summoning Assassin, need i say more.
    Fighter, DBL sword and paladin skills he kinda sucks....
    Nu meo is the healing, illusionist but sometimes i have him with sage skills, GO GIGA FLARE
    i started to train a bangee i don't like them to much.
    my ninja with Blue magic, kinda odd combo. oh well.
    thats i think it i ahve a bunch of no ones that i send on missions hahahaha i hate sending my team out on missions.

anyway in regaurds to the laws ARGGGGGGG.
    those DMG:animals are freakin' annoying a hord of dragons oh look DMG to animals is forbiddin. GREAAAAAT.
    so i sit there a control them and have them attack my people so i can counter attack, those i usually just go to jail. hahahaha

i always fight in the jagd areas, the enemies fall under my wrath that way. ehehehe

yeah well that almightly wound be nice, IF i didn't lose it to a card fine. Damn Judge.
    anyway good game besides the ristrictions to jobs.
    buy it if ya don't have it.

13. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I'm done with the game for now. My Clan Level is only like 73 and my total level is about 35. Finished all the missions and liberated all the areas. It's still fun to link up with friends and do co-op missions, though. (SLIGHT SPOIOLERS AHEAD) I use my three Assassins (all mastered, one with mastered Red Magic, one with mastered Summoner and the last, Shara, with master Sniper) and Judgemaster Cid for almost everything, it's just fun. Ezel isn't too good and I just don't use Ritz or Montblanc. But Babus is kinda cool.

14. Bau

Bau New Member

i found it sucked that you could only get to LV.50 oh well.

i finally got steal: weapon in my 90th hour of my game
    i like my theif he's slow but he does LOTS of DMG. go smash 500 + DMG
    and FLARE is REALLY good. try it you'll like it.
    the team that i use is all LV.50 and have 396HP what is THAT.....
    Piece o' CRAP!!!
    hehe but it is still a fun game to kill things.

15. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

i think that the game looks pretty good although it will never rival FFT for the PSX but either way it looks like a pretty good game...*runs off and plays it on his SP*

16. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Good.....but not too good. I beat, it, and out of the three final bosses, Llednar was the hardest. Huh. I hate laws, by the way. Those retarded things.....forbidden: fight, forbidden: tech, forbidden: copycat forvidden: dmg2 animal when your fighting against ALL ANIMALS.....and the jagd's were no help, my only vierra died there because my enemy confused my black mage, so I couldn't revive her in time...