Square Enix Final Fantasy Tactics

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Feb 11, 2002.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

What do you think of the game?
    -Favorite job
    -Fav Character
    -Most despised character
    -Music
    -Zodiac
    -Story
    :)

2. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

Wow I havent played that game in the longest time. I really liked FFT. It had some good music. The story was cool too, nothing like a corrupt religion to pull you into the story. My favorite job was the ninja. Cant remember if I had a favorite char tho. I kinda forgot all their names hehe.

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Oh you can tell me what they look like or what role they played...

:) me :
    I like the Summoners.
    Agrias was my fav character..
    I really hate Ramza
    I love "Under the Stars" for music...
    Cancer Stone
    I like the story

4. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

Delita, that was his name he was cool. And hey I remembered my fav stone too: Gemini. (Remembering two things maybe today will be a good day ^ ^). Who was that jerk with the beard? That doesnt narrow it down much huh? Anyway I didnt like him. Ok combine that with my last one and I think Ive got everything. Argh I need to start sleeping on a nightly basis*shakes head*

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Job: Whatever the one T.G. Cid was ... the one with "All Swordskill". As for normal Jobs, I liked the Bard. That Move +3 skill was really useful, plus the songs were a great way to gain experience.
    + Character: T.G. Cid ... can't recall his real name, but that was what some of the characters called him.
    - Character: Delita ... I couldn't figure out what this guy was up to. I didn't quite grasp the logic behind him, perhaps.
    Music: All of it was cool.
    Zodiac: ... It's been too long ... I can't remember the specifics for each sign ...
    Story: It was okay, I guess ... but I've seen better. The plot was a bit shaky at times, methinks. The real driving force behind this game for me was the battle system, kind of a flashback to the old Genesis days when I was hooked on Shining Force 2.

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"Jerk with a beard" huh? LOL

I'm sorry, but I think most of the priest have long beards. OH maybe you mean Gafgarion... I hope I spelled that right ^^;
    The guy with Ramza at the beginning, and a Traitor, me thinks..
    [​IMG] <-- this guy

[​IMG]<-- Agrias, My fav

7. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

This discussion makes me want to get my PS2 fixed so I can play the game again ... I could probably buy a PS1 for less ... Maybe I'll do that?

I love the battle system in this game. I wish we saw more of it.

8. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

The Battle system

Perhaps it's the most interesting! I love the battle system. I wonder if Square would consider making a sequel. I've heard some rumors but can't say they're true...

9. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I hope so! If they do, though, I'd like to see more freedom of movement in the towns. Larger battlegrounds would be nice, too, and a few more movies. Having only one brought me down a bit ...

10. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Yeah, maybe more weapons and rare usuable items. Not to forget more jobs, and summons. :dizzy2:

11. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Yeah, I remember finding a "Chocobo Cannon" after a job once, and the immense depression to follow when I realized I couldn't do anything with it. It was a really big :( when it hit me that I couldn't use it to lauch my chocobo allies at my enemies. That would have been so much more fun than running around with Choco Cure and Choco Meteo, although those were fun too.
    Getting to actually play the job parts might be fun as well.

12. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Choco cannon that would be so cool. Maybe not soo cool for the chocoboes since they will get hurt....:p It would be great if there were moogles, catuars, and tonberries as well as chocoboes as allies. That would be awesome! I know launching a catuar towards the enemy might cause great damage than a chocobo, don't you agree?

::Dream mode:: Aw I want a sequel!!! :)

13. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

It'd be nice to see any kind of Cactuar at all ... they were totally left out of the game. That wasn't too nice. I recall some little bear things that looked a bit like Moogles, but they didn't have the ball on the head.