Square Enix Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

What is it?
    Mobile Game

Plot in relation to Final Fantasy 7:
    It's as described in [adventchildren.net ]; it's occurs " 6 years before the incident with the Mako reactor, the start of FFVII."
    Starring the Turks, the protectors of the elecrtic company Shinra.

Links to Information Sites:
    Official Square Site(japanese)
    Game Spot Screen Shots
    Game Spot Preview

Suzu Talk
    I've seen a FF7BC commercial which I like. It was so anime like! :p Just wanted to share it!

Here's Direct link (DL)

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

NOT ANOTHER FF7 PRODUCT!!! stupid caps filter

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I know how you feel... but Squenix think they can make huge revenue/profit this way. I wish that they'd do an anime of this rather than a phone game, I love that ad so much.

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I wish they'd just leave it alone and make completely new stuff, especially if it isn't even related to the Final Fantasy lisence. It's not like they can't do it; Chrono Trigger is a very much loved game and I have no reason to believe they can't keep making new stuff.

5. XadventxchildX

XadventxchildX New Member

they would make a huge profit if they remade ff7 with good graphics,it would remain #1 for years!

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Firstly, Chrono Cross was a decent game AT BEST.

And Radical Dreamers (the "true" sequel) was nothing but a text "game" that no one knew about.

And there are rumors (and i use that term very strongly) that Chrono Break IS being made.

A "revamped" FF7 would hardly do better. FF7 was hailed as fantastic because people were drawn in by the graphics, then tried it out. For MOST people, it was the first FF game they've played. Yes, it would sell well, but, I don't think it'll be "#1 for years".

Or, if it is, I really don't think it deserves to be. FF7's story wasn't really all that great, with the exception of Aeris' role to the Planet. Well, correction. It was great, but I thought 8 was MUCH better. =D

As far as FF7:BC, I'd heard it was what the Turks were doing while the Cloud Gang was off in their adventures, leading all the way up to right before Meteor hits.

The screenshots denote that you can play with up to three of the Turks, and it looks to be more of a mobile adventure game, rather than an RPG.

In that vein, did anybody see the "teaser" for Vincent's game? Or was that poster just a sham?

7. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Out of Topic

They are going to make a Vincent game called
    Dirge ofCerberus.