Square Enix Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

just the name, that it's an action rpg, aiming for 2006(would have been a great release title damnit), and some of the staff; prodcuer, directer, character designer
    and a little bit of random kanji at the bottom for good measure.
    i think more hunting is required for more info though...

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Agreed! ;) Why does square-enix do this? is it to boost up interest? I'd like to tell square that if they are going to inform us about an new release, please tell us generously with specific detail! LOL Images, screen shots, music, art work! I'm so interested in knowing, at the moment.

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Square-Enix (or at least, Square) has always been prone to doing this. They never fully reveal anything, until it's only a few more months until its final press release.

Although, I'm getting sick of S-E trying to milk FF7 for all it's apparently worth. I mean, I love the game and all...but...4 spin-offs? C'mon! What about trying to make an EPIC next-gen FF?

Not to harp on FF12, or anything...but, still.

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i wish they'd do another original one. wasn't that fond of the gba tactics. the vera are the only things holding my interest. i want a new world, with new things to explore, and a new way for the planet to go kaput.