Square Enix Final Fantasy X

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by rikku, Dec 19, 2003.

?

Best FF-X character

1. Rikku (best)

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. yuna

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. tidus

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. wakka

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. auron

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  6. lulu

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. kimahri

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. other (

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rikku

rikku New Member

best game ever (under FFX-2 which i dont have yet) best Character

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Auron is the best baby!!! Hes the strongest of the lot and i love the way he would boss Tidus around and then just tell him secrets that would almost tear him apart. I liked Rikku to cause she was cute a and spunky but Auron was much coller for all the reasons that User18 said.

3. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Auron, he is the best, hands down.

Cus hes so like mellow and his swords look awsome, speciaslly his final wp. Masamune (or Murasame, i get those confused). He is just awsome and his overdrives rule, especialy Banishing Blade.

WHY? Because there is major pimpin goin on when he fights. He owns and pimps you!

4. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

Yeah, when you get a guy in your party who can kill a lot of things in one hit, you've got it made. :) Auron rocks.

Tidus was my close second favorite of the guys. I never really liked him until my second game. I found him irritating, to say the least. But the second time around, when I actually used him in the party, I liked him quite a bit more merely because I realized that with the right leveling I could make him into a destructive beast. Needless to say, Tidus and Auron were my buttkickers of that game. :p

5. ThirdChild

ThirdChild New Member

Gippal, hands down
    Except he isnt on the list *boos

6. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Tidus for the guys. Many found him irritating, or a crybaby or whatever. But my heart really went out to him. Rikku for the girls. I found it touching that she wanted to save her cousin, and at such a young age. She's cool.

7. drunken munkee

drunken munkee New Member

Rikku was my favorite character in ffx. She had a lot of spunk, and she was on tidus' side about saving yuna. she was also good because of her almost unlimited amounts of overdrives due to mix. not to mention how most of the good items, like grenades, could only be used by her. but mainly its because she was the hottest out of any of them.

8. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Rikku 'n some more Rikku.

I absolutly -LOVE- the way she looks. Especially her green 'n swirly eyessss. @.@ <---

And I really like how she changed in X-2. She looks o' so much cooler. ^^

9. drunken munkee

drunken munkee New Member

I agree with you, she did look better in x-2, but i still think she looked good in ffx, too. I don't know why, i just also liked her personality better than anyone else in the game. Kinda weird, but she was still the coolest!

10. Novus

Novus Gone

It was a toss up between Auron and Lulu. Auron had the cool coat and the swords, plus he was the badass of the group. Unfortunately, however, the Masamune didn't look like a katana at all, which I still insist it should, being made by a famed Japanese swordsmith and all. Lulu, on the other hand, had just about the coolest dress in the entire series, plus she could use a cactuar doll as a weapon. In the end, Auron won, just because he's the man. The dead man, maybe, but still the man. Plus, what happened to him at the end of the game makes the most sense.