Square Enix Final Fantasy XI

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bloodberry, Jul 6, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

wow...i just got to see the dvd that comes with the limited edition soundtrack...my friend got it...damn...that was beautiful...i was kinda scared...especially with Aldo's sister...i know that kids voice...he's a common VA, and so is his sister...she almost sounds like wendee lee(faye faye!) but it isn't her...oh, and did i mention it? it was subbed into japanese? and this is the japanese soundtrack! was like, wow...the bahemoths are huge!!! and there's cat ppl...and it's sooooooooooo pretty....i am really hyped and ready for this game...i have a cleared credit card just for it...*^-^* (forgot that this was why i even came on here tonight! lol) this is gonna be such a cool game...and the black mages were so cute!! like little kids...the graphics have picked up since 10...an amazing thought...anyone else seen anything or heard the music to this one yet? it's damn good and i recomend getting as much as you can on it!

2. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I did not know that 11 was set to be released this soon... Danm When the Hell am i geting my credit CARD!

KaMe

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehehe i'm sorry, i guess i forgot to mention the cute cat-people. for all you furries out there*^-^*. and the behemoths are cute and cuddly

4. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I was reading the XI had Major bugs in it on its release date in japan,... When and If I get it.. there better BE none at all!

kaMe

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ya I saw the soundtrack at animenation, and the cat girl on the pic. guess its an awesome soudtrack. eh?

6. Kat

Kat New Member

Sounds good..

I've heard a lot of good reviews on the soundtracks and the game, all are suposed to be amazing, I can wait for it!

7. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I'm not going to be able to play this due to lack of credit card. Makes me so angry. Grrrrr.
    Ah well, maybe I'll be able to leech off someone else.

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe now that we ripped the dvd and converted the main movie to mpeg, i can screen cap it properly...hmm...which one of the 14 shots so far to post...hmmm

Attached Files:

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

It was their servers, KaMe. They got overswamped within the first week of release...not to mention all the shipped registration keys that ended up being unusable...

Yeah, that really puts confidence in the product for me...:)

10. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I want to get somethings straight about FFXI.

Is it all on-line like Asheron's Call, Everquest, or Anarchy Online, or is it like Multiplayer and Single Player?

Does it Have a Story, If yes what is it?

is there going to be a FFXII cause I heard that FFXI is the last one they're making from my geeky Computer Nerd Friend.

11. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Its both I think..

prety much all online games have a single player mode of sorts..

KaMe