Square Enix Final Fantsy X, questions!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jaken, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I am towards the end of the game where you are able to travel with the al behd air ship. And select locations to fly to. i wanna to get some things done before i fight sin, so i am ready. Soo i have a few questions on some things. . . . .

First of all, I am trying to get these last two aeons, before i beat sin(i already got yojimbo). One that is located in the calm lands and another that is in an underwater hall. I know you need the cloudy mirror to open the cloister of trials in the calm lands, which i have but when i use it, it says that it needs more energy. . .

how do i give the mirror more energy?
    And how do i get into the under water cloister of trials to get that aeon?

another question, in the lightning feilds what are those strange stones with cactars on them, that glow?

Also there is a temple that you can only get to by riding on your chocobo, and you can train your aeons with the unsent lady, there is a sealed door behind her, what is it and how do you get thru it?

Can some one please help me?! that would be awsome. . .sorry i have so many questions tho. . .

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The easiest thing to do is to go to www.gamefaqs.com and search under Final Fantasy X. Then look under sidequests and read those FAQs.

I'll answer some that I can remember though.

To get into the underwater cloister, you'll have to first get EVERY treasure in the other cloisters. Like, solve those sphere puzzles you find in the cloisters, so you get the hidden treasure in each one. Then, the underwater cloister is actually back to where you started the game from. You'll have to actually kill that big pirahana dude you see in the beginning. If you have all the treasures, you'll get Anima.

The temple with the closed door is a bit different. You have to have every aeon besides this last one. Anyway, you also have to beat every single aeon that the girl has. Then you also have to have two special items, which coincidentally you obtain as you beat her aeons, I think. Once you get the two items, you get the Magus Sisters.

The lightning field cactuars are actually tracing stones that lead you to Khimari's ultimate weapon.

3. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

I *think* that you give the mirror more energy by using it in front of some glowy thing in the Macalania Woods, and it gets you a thing to help unlock Kihmari's ultimate weapon(maybe).

4. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

thanks! i will be sure to try, rightaway!

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Oh!! Yeah, you have to help that 3 member family in the malacania woods find each other. They then leave and unblock the way to this flower bud thing, that powers up the mirror. The mirror is then used as a catalyst to get EVERYONEs ultiomate weapon... ^_^

6. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

ahhhhh!!! DOMO ARIGOTO this is going to help me soo much.:D :) i am going to wip sin's @ss!! >.>

7. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

fun fun. . . .ok. I have charged the cloudy mirror. and gotten all the ultimate weapons. NOW, New questions!!

OK i have gotten these two items that are able to get the magus sisters, acording to gamfags.com but nothing happens when i go to the sealed door. What am i supposed to do?

Next i have gotten 3 of the treasure chests out of all 6 cloister of trials. But where are all the temples? i am not sure where some of them are. And if anyone can tell me, where are the treasure in these cloisters of trials are?

and last but not least. . . . .drum rolll please. . . . .what is the purpose of having a weapon that does not give the charector any AP? It makes no sense to me

Thanks a million!

-Jaken

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

All your questions are able to be answered by gamefaqs, if not...well, you can probably hit up a bookstore and still find the bradygames strategy guide.

Also, the ultimate weapons give you no AP because you have to unlock all its powers. This is done by getting the Sigil and the other thing...so it becomes its real powerful form.

9. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Yeah, you need to get the Sigil and the Crest for each person...Moon for Yuna, Sun for Tidus(I think), and I can't really remember any others. As for the temples, they are in: Besaid, Kilika, Bevelle, the place in the beginning wiht the big fish thing(you have to find it manually, it doesn't show up ont he map), and I can't remember the rest.