Movies Finding Nemo

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Odin, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Odin

Odin Member

I love Pixar Studios. If you have enjoyed any of their past movies, you will definitely enjoy this movie.

And if you've never seen one of their movies, go see Finding Nemo NOW!
    -Odin

2. minjigga

minjigga New Member

ooo..i just saw this movie. it was amazing. i loved it. so good. so good. thats all i can say. pixar is surely putting out sum grrreat movies.

3. D3vil's Anjil

D3vil's Anjil New Member

Finding Nemo is a really good movie....i loved it soooo much:) i recommend this movie to everyone:D

4. Odin

Odin Member

Favorite scene(s)?

Mark spoilers.
    -Odin

5. shohen

shohen New Member

I loved this movie went into the theatres looking like I really didnt want to see this movie came out wanting to by toy story what did you guys think about the short storie in the very begining of the movie because I loved it.

6. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

everybody has to see this movie you will not be able to stop laughing.

7. Odin

Odin Member

It's official: Finding Nemo has made more money than The Matrix: Reloaded.

Take that, Neo.
    -Odin

8. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

*Possible Spoilers*
    It was apretty good movie. Kind of depressing, with the wife and most of the eggs dying in the very beginning. Best part of the movie--the fish trying to speak whale. Or the line the starfish said at the end-"That's the shortest red light I've ever seen!".

9. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I'm not sure if I want to see it, because, well... I just don't have good vibes about it, and I also read that the fish Marlin (I think that's his name), Nemo's dad, if WAY overprotective, and I can't stand people like that, even with characters. No matter what kind of excuse they have for their behavior, I just think that's being a bad parent. I mean no harm, but that's just how I feel.

10. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

Man, I ****in loved Finding Nemo. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. :) Odin, your taste in films never disappoints me. Yeah, I guess almost everyone's fave character was Dory, the absent-minded fish. :) She rocked. I still liked that blowfish at the Dentist's office, can't remember his name. He had Fatso's voice, from Casper the Friendly Ghost. I love it. Anyway, it was sad at the first, yes, but it made the story interesting. It's a good show, with more of a storyline than some real life movies I can recall. If you think of the fishies as people, it puts things into perspective. It's made funny by the fact that it's fish! (among other things) BOOYA. :) Two thumbs up on the k0ge-scale.

11. Odin

Odin Member

Thank you.

***quasi-spoilers, not for plot, just a comedic moment***

I think it's the general opinion that Dori (or dory? or doree?) doing whale-speak is one of the funniest parts of the film. I have friends that were literally in tears during that scene, which I would have never expected, and my Dad just went nuts with laughter.

The fish/sea creatures talking about dentistry in the dentist's office was also hilarious.

***end quasi-spoilers***

-Odin

12. swarm553

swarm553 New Member

**** NEMO THAT GODDAMN FISH SHOULD HAVE DIED GO TO HELL YOU ****ING CLOWN FISH

13. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I thought it was ok. But it should have been funny. It had it's moments, but I thought "Monsters, Inc." was ALOT better.

Oh, and there's a new pixar/disney film coming out called "Mr. Incredible" I believe. I think it's looks... kinda different. It's coming out this fall I think.

14. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

I saw the previews for The Incredibles when i was Finding Nemo. I was sooo funny i didn't think i'd ever stop laughing! It looks kinda dumb though. Finding Nemo was one of the funniest movies i've ever seen. I love Dory, and the turtles were cool too.

15. shohen

shohen New Member

I liked dory also she maid me fall out of my seat andthen I was given a warning to stop laughing so hard that made me laugh even harder lol

16. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

oh this was such an adorable movie!

SPOILER SPOILER

i lvoed when Dori was speaking to teh whale hahaha that was priceless! and all the characters were so cute!!