Art Fine, My wallpaper...and other stuff

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Izzy, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Fine, here's my wallpaper...the reason I STILL don't think it'll get much support is the fact that it's showing quite a bit of skin. And I'm not talking about winamp. I tried smudging all the parts before putting it up, but it starts to look stupid. So I didn't. Remember, I did warn you!!! :D

Ah, yes, I played with a lot of layer effects, and suprisingly, I used a total of...no filters. If you look closely, all the girls have a TV filter, so it looks "kinda" techy. Oh, and all those words? Open Source stuff. Hehehe, tells me all this stuff...so it adds to my theme, which is why I posted my full desktop. If you look near winamp, it even tells what song is playing! :D Oh, the the links on the bottom? They actually work!!! HEhehehe...*sigh*

http://www28.brinkster.com/izzyizumi/fulldesktop.jpg

I'll post up the url of the fullscreen one, if you want to see what's ALL going on in the desk.

http://www28.brinkster.com/izzyizumi/fullsizedesk.jpg

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

yeah... it is showing a bit too much skin there, but I'm wondering what windows skin you're using!!!? That looks cool.

And it is a good wallpaper, artistically of course ;) The effect of having them all in cells is creative, and it almost looks 3d because of the way that you tilted the cells too.

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Told ya!! ;) But yeah, I actually tried NOT to make too skinnagey...but see, I always wanted to put that Kei in a wallpaper and I DID try to put something infront of her without ruining the picture itself, and her partner was a must. Mizuho-sensei's pic is the only one I can find without lines of the pictures on the REAR of the page showing...and Naru...it looked the best. Kasumi...err, she's actually wearing the bikini in the "Nihao my Concubine" movie...but, err...when I added more layers to the hexagon...it kinda disappeard under the layer...so she looks like she does.

Anyway, I'm using the stylexp theme called XBox Official or something. I got it at www.themexp.org. I was kinda sad that they didn't have a PS2 one....but I'm happy with the one I use now...

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

the pics of yuri and kei, my friend has had the full image of that on his desk top for as long as i've known him...lol
    very nice...

5. The CIA

The CIA New Member

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Hmm, thanks CIA. I guess I should post WHY it's so simple. And the best way to do that? Hehe, post the desk!

You can probably see the theme I'm going with if you see the taskbar and stuff...so, I'll show ya! ;) After all, I meant it when I said that the wallpaper is minimalistic as all get out. :p

http://www28.brinkster.com/izzyizumi/wallpapers/desk.jpg