Recreation Firefox ad-ons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I have been using nothing but firefox since one of the old members showed me it. So I figured others here also.

I was wondering though what types of add-ons does everyone use?

I just installed the dictionary because I seam to use it alot. Along with certain search engines.

I just installed the "Download Statusbar" also "Forecastfox"

I swear this makes me feel like I am looking at Add-ons for when I played WoW

Now I want a different theme...

2. Sigurd

Sigurd New Member

I use Fasterfox, DownThemAll, FlashGot, and some User Agent Switcher that lets me pretend to be using a different browser. I do a lot of downloading, y'see.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

For themes I have the NASA Night Launch, they say it's not good to use during the day but I disagree it's awesome...but way better at night.

My Yahoo toolbars..

Talkback 2.0.0.5

and Macfee SiteAdvisior

4. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I think there is only the bare minimum on mine. This is probably more for something in the computer forum, but my computer has been having problems downloading things for a while now. I try to install some add-ons in firefox but when it says it's done it gives me the same message asking me to download it again. A little while back i couldn't watch videos like youtube cause there was something wrong with it, my dad messed around with it and managed to fix it but he can't remember how. I also still have problems viewing some pictures, fo instance if i go on to a site like gamespy, all the pictures above the article don't appear. But i don't think this has anything to do with firefox, its more the computer since i can only get something like 2kb/sec on torrents.

All that being said, i LOVE firefox <3. I'm always tring to convince people to use it cause i think its so much better, i've even asked if i can download it here in work so i can use it (refused unfortunatly :(). If i could, i think i would mostly download add-ons to make the videos run.

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

>.> a couple to fix a horrible site when the site owner goes on a spree and messes everything up. but damnit, i NEED my caturday pics ;-;

other than that, nothing really o_O

6. Buri

Buri New Member

I'm a hobag for add-ons, so I have quite a few. =D; For example, I have a cat theme, a toolbar for GaiaOnline, one that you can use to read the meanings of various kanji on Japanese websites, and... Others, I'm sure, but I can't remember them all. x.x

Hey, do any of you guys know of suggestions for cool/useful add-ons?