Movies First movie you cried in

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by *Fabee*, May 20, 2003.

1. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

(I'm Sam)
    it's an old film but it's relly sad:confused: :sad::(

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

A.I. was a bit.. I don't know, disturbing. Probably because it was so sad. I watched it two years ago and cried like a baby. Then again, if I had to make a list of every movie I cried in, I think It'd never end. The first movie I cried in, as far as I remember, is E.T.

- DS

3. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

The first movie i creid in was the Rugrats Movie when they were in the forest and Tommy was holding the bananas over Dil. that was so sad

4. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

i totally bawled like a baby through the entire last half of the movie... happy n sad ya know... youve got to see that movie if you havent yet!
    as for first i cant remember... Ever After maybe? i cry everytime on that one... and i did cry in Godzilla (the newest one) it was so sad when they killed its babys and it was all like WAA!! and i was like WAA!! but yeah i cry in a lot of movies... even if its just a lil sniffle... moulin rouge definitely took the cake for most crying in a movie for me... ahh i LOVE that movie!!! *sighs*

5. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Courage Under Fire is the first movie I can remember crying in. When the jets flew the missing man formation I lost it. Thinking about it now is still making me cry. That formation is such a beautiful and moving salute it can do it to me anytime, not just in that movie.

vid clip of the formation. The planes flying there are T-38s, the plane my dad used to fly.

another

6. Amon

Amon New Member

(SPOILERS AND ALL THAT)

I can't remember for the life of me the first movie I cried in; but the last two I remember crying in (or rather while watching) were American History X when Edward Furlong was shot dead by a kid in the bathroom after getting his life back together and opening his eyes and all that. And in Pay It Forward when Haily Joel Osmond's character helped his friend with the bullies and ended up getting stabbed and died. :/

Strange thing is I really don't like Edward Furlong or Haily Joel Osmond... but... yeah.

7. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

But but but... :D

Anyways... first movie.. first movie... i dont think i have properly cried *Opens left side of chest to reveal swinging brick* But i was very very saddened when

*Drum roll*

That buggering sandworm ate Beetlejuice (In the movie "Beetlejuice" no less) :/
    (I know it's weird but hey i answered)

8. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Life Is Beautiful

9. Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry New Member

I've never ever ever cried or even been pushed near tears since I was ten in a movie before.
    Why should I cry ... its just a movie:)

10. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Why should you laugh? It's just a movie. Why have any emotion at all? Why watch it?

11. Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry New Member

Good point Mamiya exept I bairly show any emotion anyway. :confused:

12. megume

megume New Member

:shy3: i must confess i also cried in A.I. funny really considering that well, i promised not to cry in public-good thing i was alone when that happens :sweat: i mean, i dont recognized the other audience.

i mentioned it here coz when AI was shown in the moviehouses i failed to watch it since i thought it will be boring...glad id change my mind and watch it for only 5 bucks in the school on a school festival day

13. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Beauty and the Beast.
    (what? I was 4 yrs old at the time :shy: )

14. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

The FIRST movie I ever cried in was probably The Lion King or E.T.. The MOST I ever cried was in The Green Mile, Moulin Rouge, and A.I. Artificial Intelligence. With A.I. though, I sobbed throughout the entire movie... that one really hit deep I guess.

15. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

i cried in Where The Red Fern Grows, that one was so sad, i wanna cry right now just thinking about it, i also cry when i read the book. With the dogs and the mountain lion, and one dog dead, then next which cant bear to live on without the other, and the fern....*sob* *sob* its all so sad

16. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

Yeah, the first one within my memory is Beauty and the Beast. My brother and I were so upset when we thought the beast died(and were still upset when he turned in to the prince, but not as much).

Some others since then are Braveheart(cried till almost sick), Schindler's List, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Funny Girl, West Side Story, and many more than I could ever list. The worst thing is if I think about any of those to much, I start to cry which can be hard to explain in class.

17. XXIXreformed

XXIXreformed New Member

Old Yeller...why did you have t' die...

*cries*

18. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

I think the first movie I ever cried was Pokemon the firts movie when Pikachu starts to cry. SO SAD :( .

19. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel New Member

ive never cried in a movie but i cry when i see cancer commercials. then i laugh a little. i am so goin to hell :(

20. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I think it must have been that film Loch Ness with Ted Danson, cause i thought it was such a rip off and they wouldn'd give me my money back :mad: .