FLCL FLCL

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Z01, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Z01

Z01 New Member

:confused: I Have A Few Q's, About FLCL. How Many Episods Are There? Are They Ever Going To Be Out On VHS/DVD?, And Why Isn't There A Forum On It?

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

1. There are six episodes
    2. They're ALREADY all out on DVD, even before the show started airing on Cartoon Network. I myself have the box set.
    3. There was a forum for it, but due to unpopularity of the series (keep in mind this was MONTHS, nearly a year back), it was just removed.
    4. There are about 4 or 5 other Furi Kuri threads about, do make it a point to check those out as well.

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

There is. ;)

4. Z01

Z01 New Member

FLCL Forum

There Wasn't When I Checked

5. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

*dances around* CUZ THEY JUST REINSTATED IT!!! YAH!!! FLCL Fourm again!!!
    *random thought* Now hows about a Yu Yu Hakusho fourm?? JK!!!! *end random thought*
    Misao

6. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

:( But... so there actually was a FLCL forum here, before? Waoh! Why didn't anyone tell me? Why did they take it down? I mean, even if it didn't get that much attention (back then), everyone should know that FLCL is an icebreaker out of all these other anime series, and that eventually there would be a lot of fans for it. Like I've said before, my friend who has seen DOZENS of anime series, deems FLCL as his favorite. And with me, a tough grader on series these days, also taking it as my favorite, it's got to mean it's a solid series!

But anyway, whoever created the forum in the first place, and whoever revived it, deserves a good back rub.

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Well, figure it this way, it was deleted before there was a MASSIVE influx of Cartoon Network/Adult Swim fans. Meaning, it was deleted even BEFORE Fooly Cooly became known in the behind-the-mainstream-SUBSTREAM. There weren't enough members IN the boards, probably coming to a total of...8 or so that went in regularly. Those people'd be the cool kids: Bloodberry, Mamiya Otaru, myself, Drunk Leprechaun, Iron Monkey (or something like that), and I believe Matt himself. There's no real way to keep a board alive with only so many members and just so much you can/want to discuss.

Basically, it was here only to fill space up in the main forum board, to make it look more organized and not too empty, it seemed. But, now that it's TOTALLY in the mainstream, then it stands to reason that it's been resurrected and given new life. And by new I meant John Woo new, with pigeons and everything.

I know I PMed Bakaness himself about its revival, and that Drunken has always been an advocate of the FRKR for god-knows-how-long. MO and BB would probably have been in support of this as well. My main argument stands as that it's on CN now, and therefore, will garner many more fans than just the ones that WERE able to download it...and those courageous enough to BUY it.

8. Z01

Z01 New Member

Fooly Cooly

Another Question, What Does Fooly Cooly Mean?

9. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

It means you should try reading the other threads on the forum before asking questions like this.

10. Katon

Katon New Member

Re: Fooly Cooly

Heheh.. You really wanna know?