Movies Freddy Vs Jason

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Wolfie, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

This is a place where anyone can speak about Freddy or Jason like things there character featured in Jason's: Friday 13th 1-6, Jason Goes To Hell and Jason X.
    Freddy's: Nightmare On Elme Street 1-7 and A New Nightmare.
    Both: Freddy Vs Jason.
    And who you think is the all time best.
    (sorry it ain't a good intro)
    I think Jason is best coz he has a sort of reason 2 kill plus he just gets on with it Freddy was alright but jason comes out on top :D

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Um..well I dunno if this goes here..cuz im stupid, but o well. Jason is awesome. For one thing, Freddy kills you in your dreams. If he can't kill you in real life.. than hes a wuss. And Jason..I really pity the guy. Ok I really think all the movies after the first Nightmare On Elm Street sucked. Sorry but thats the waY I think. The rest of the Jason movies were pretty cool though. Jason X was extremly out there to me..but it was something to watch. Um wait are you even asking THIS question..sorry its 4:52am dude..im tired..

3. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Yeah :)
    and a couple more

4. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

all i have to say that the movie sux! :cool:

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Ah. Put into better words, i found this movie uninteresting :D

It was allright, but the fact that they end up how they end up is kinda weird, like nothing but a stupid fight happened in the movie...

-Seishin

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

So lemme get this straight... people are surprised/disappointed that in a movie called Freddy vs Jason, Freddy and Jason get into a fight?

Anyway, I own all the DVDs for both the Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th series. They're both wonderful; they both have their own feel and their own reasons to adore the killers. I lke Jason more, but that's probably because his character stays a little more consistent through the series. Granted, both series have movies that are a bit embarressing to admit to (Nightmare 2 and Friday the 13th 5).

7. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

oh comoon dudez ^__<: it's just an old sick rusty head's openion! (which is mee ;P ) my father always tell me that the music i hear is a piece of crap! and isay the same about the **** he lsn to ;D then at the end, we have a fight..hahahaha..
    so please never mind me about the V.S movie ..;3

edit: btw, nightmare III ROCKS!

8. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Please please please clean up your english; what you've written is annoying to read.

1 person likes this.
  9. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

lol. i like Jason more...i think. i like scary movies and these i will grow to like
    right now....i don't care for them too much.

Off topic:why are people in scary movies so stupid!?!

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

When there's lack of plot...yes, very. They could make a fight that makes the world blow up for all i care, it still isn't gonna make the plot better (unless it gets to the last man on earth with gorgeous women and.....never mind...)XD

-Seishin

11. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Ok no one likes the plot? OK..the plot was Freddy needed people to fear him for him to be able to kill the children in their dreams again..so he got Jason from hell and posed as his mother in his dream and told him to kill some kids on Elm Street. Well the everyone Freddy wanted to kill, Jason was killing. that was the plot. He got angry that he was killing..everyone he wanted to. So they fought. I loved this better than all those movies put together.

12. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Erm, there was a plot, and oddly enough it worked in a lot of canonical facts from earlier films. How much of the old films have you actually sat down and watched, Seishin?

13. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

I like Jason better, and I always have. I never really saw any of Freddy's movies anywho, but I'd like Jason better anyway. Freddy vs. Jason was ok. It wasn't too good, but it wasn't all that bad either. Jason X was a cool movie though.

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I think Freddy was more appealing at least to me. He took over your dreams which should be sacred. Your dreams shouldn't kill you. The outside world is harmfully enough. You should at least be safe in your dreams. The movie I like the best I can’t remember which one. A girl was dying in a fire and she handed out her powers to another chick that then kicked his ***.