Friday the Thirteenth

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Jackabee, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Bad luck? Pushaw as if... Jolly good what. This year there are two of them... today and there is one in October.... If I don't believe in bad luck then why bother noting this? Well for one I like to be enthusiastic about it in a nonsensical overly cheerful way as a make fun of the fact that every Friday the thirteenth is just as boring as the last. Another reason is that I like to see the patterns repeat in the calender, so I keep up with the number of Friday the thirteenths(loosely). It just is another thing for me to occupy my overly distracted mind with.... Thirdly.... I find it an absolute hoot every time my sister's birthday falls on a Friday... Why? Because so many people tout the bad luck of the day, and since I am only sometime fond of my sister... well she would pick on me when I was younger, so any more bad luck for her amused me.

I promised Eternal_Blaze that since he said
    I would hug any black cats I saw for him. Well I think I will go to Ella's(a locally owned store) since she has shelter kitties, some of which are black....

anywho

HAPPY FRIDAY THIRTEENTH!!!!!

2. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

<insert rant about name having a HYPHEN instead of an underscore here>

3. Jackabee

BWAHAHAHAHA too bad... um if I can't find any black cats... will a gray one work?

4. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Pshaw~

I got woken up by a black cat this morning- AT 10 AM!! Any day I get to sleep in is NOT a bad day. And why is the Friday such a bad day? It's the day before the weekend- how, if ever, is that bad?

Fie, I say to you modern convention. Fie and your mother!

~W

5. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Well you said you would hug all of the black cats you SEE, meaning that if you don't see any you're not disobeying what you said.

If you ask me, it should me Monday the 13th's that people should be worried about. That is the start of the school/work week, after all.

6. Jackabee

I haven't seen a single cat all day.... that's rather unfortunate.