Manga Full Metal Panic!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Kaiyon, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

So I went to the Mall yesterday to get my weekly dose of manga:)D), and I happen to come across a title in wich there was only one of (More like 3, but thats not the point). I picked up Volume One of Full Metal Panic (Only caught my eye because I thought I read it said "FullMetal Alchemist" and it had the 1 In it). Anyways! I read it and its preety interesting. I want to know what your opinion on this is. See if people think its good or not! What are your thoughts on this manga!?

2. nakuru

nakuru New Member

there's a full metal panic? wow I can believe it. hey it is good? good story? good character? whos made it?

3. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

Full Metal Panic is good. I've read one through five. It is funny but if you don't like violence, don't read it. There is a lot of shooting. But I do suggest it if you like manga with guns and some giant mechs and massive violence and humor.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I've heard of the manga. There's an anime too it too, isn't there?
    Anyway, I heard from a friend that it was pretty good. I've never seen or read it myself, though.

5. grunge_otaku

grunge_otaku New Member

I've actually only read the first volume, so my opinion doesn't count for much - but I think it's a pretty interesting series. It's definitely not the greatest, but it's pretty funny, and it's VERY entertaining. I have one problem - while the plot is pretty original, the characters and the events are all pretty cliche.

6. nakuru

nakuru New Member

Today I see some pictures and the review of full metal panic. Man that was funny

7. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

It is pretty cliche but it is still funny. As for the anime I haven't seen it myself but there is one out there because I've seen it at stores I couldn't tell you which stores because well, I don't remember. I'm not real good at keeping track of that stuff. For some reason I think I saw when I visited my cousins in Alaska, but I don't really remember.

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The whole 1st season of Full Metal Panic! is already released.

Full Metal Panic! ~fumoffu~ hasn't been released yet, as to my knowledge.

FMP has been mass released since last year, so it's probably a bit harder to find NOW than it was a few months ago.

check www.dvdpricesearch.com if you want to see if you can get the whole series for a relatively low price.

9. Saizou185

Saizou185 New Member

Yup,I watched the anime and I think it is really good....... I just want to mutillate some people from there though....... :anger2: MUAHAHAHAHA........

10. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

FMP manga

Full Metal Panic is one of my favorite anime series ,ive seen all the series but i havent read any of the manga yet.i couldnt find the manga in any of the stores here :( so ill have to order it online.