RPG Archives FullMetal Alchemist-The Philosopher's Theory (Sister Thread)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

FullMetal Alchemist-The Philosopher’s Theory

The Story-The year is 1900. It’s been less than thirty years since the military had taken control of the state, and it’s yet to take it out. There’s always been people that have tried to take the military by force, but a full frontal assault has never been successful before. The military has too much power, and influence. A big part of this is because the newly instated State Alchemists. Those that harness the power of Alchemy and use it as a weapon to stop anyone who gets in the military’s way. They are later marked as rebels against society.

Now, a new group has formed, one who wants the control of the state to stop, and to finally regain control of the military back to the state. But not with a full frontal assault. This is where your powers with Alchemy will come in.

The Philosopher’s Stone. That of what is said to gain an incredible amount of power. You could make a building with one brick, or a diamond out of pencil led. It defies the laws of Alchemy, skipping the step of equivalent exchange. Thus, this group has decided that all of them will form up and join the state military, to gain more access of the knowledge of the Philosopher’s Stone, and maybe be able to find it. Sounds easy enough, but the first thing is to even get there.

This is where the story starts. A State Alchemist by the name of Colonel John Suzahara has been long time friends with a lot of the members of this rebellion, and he too was part of a rebellion that was once found out, fortunately he didn’t join their fate, for he wasn’t found out either.

Your first task is to meet with the Colonel, who will give you all a briefing of the current situation, what you need to do, and be prepared for, primarily, the State Alchemist Exams. He will also double as your instructor in his days off, and whenever he can.

Mission-Meet up with Colonel Suzahara, in the alley two blocks over the National Central Library. Take little to no provisions, and remember to be there by nine in the morning, the Colonel has a busy schedule, but it’s the most appropriate day. And you will all need to be ready for the State Alchemy exam. It’s also better to get to know your own group.

Other People-You will meet up with a lot of people in your journey. Even those in the actual FullMetal Alchemist show. But almost all these characters have little to no influence, and will be briefly played by myself. But you can still have deep interactions, however you want. You can challenge them to fights, ask them questions, who knows, it’s a lot about influence, maybe they can even join you in your fight.

===============================================================

Sign-Up Details-This is how to put up your profile for sign up of the RPG.

Name:
    Weapon:Will not be used for the first part of the game. You don’t really need one.
    Appearance:Description or Photo. Nobody from FullMetal Alchemist allowed.

Personality:(Try to emphasize a bit on this. This is what gives the character life, and what gives the players some knowledge to know what affects your character.)

Position:Rebel is Mandatory. Officer is not required. If you make a character in the position, I will privately go over some things with you. Also, most officers start at the lowest rank on the RPG. Second Lieutenant.

Fears:
    Virtues:

About the story:This RPG is exceptional. This follows the story of FullMetal Alchemist, but to an extent. Also, your ages are asked to be so little, because time may advance faster in this RPG.

Your limits:Remember your ages. You won’t be full adults, or barely teenagers, so remember your limits in both fighting, and alchemy. You may have picked up a couple of alchemy books here and there, but that’s as far as you’ve gotten prior to the story, that, and a couple of simple Alchemy tricks.

About the game play:Remember that this story isn’t all about you, so don’t take the story into your own hands. Nor can you keep it going in circles, like “Oh he’s dead! No, not really!” Remember that this story has to keep moving forward.

All about influence:As stated before, some famous characters are going to by you time and then, so it’s best to use your influence. It can change the story time and again, and all determine different outcomes. Keep this in mind both with strangers, and with your own friends. And also remember to not take it to the extreme, ie. Riza Hawkeye can be your girlfriend, or Roy Mustang your boyfriend.

But wait, I HAVE to be a rebel?-The answer is yes, it’s like a high school RPG, sort of. Take it as you’re the students. But remember that this is only the first part of the story. The Officers are the teachers.

Once you’ve submitted your application, I can either accept it, or go over some things with you that you’d need to change.

I’m keeping your character limit to three people, with only one officer character allowed. But if you want, you can make another newcoming character for later in the story too.

The RPG:It all begins when I decide it. I should think a week or two, but it can change depending on activity.

Recognition:Remember that this story is partially based on the Anime FullMetal Alchemsist, and all it’s rights belong to their perspective owner. BJP nor myself own it in any way.

Thanks for looking on this RPG, and hope you guys join up, and live your childhood again! :p

-Seishin

1 person likes this.
  2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Name: Yami Founat

Weapon: None at the moment

Appearance: http://terramirror.tripod.com/gw1.jpg

Personality: He is silent and doesn't really like to talk much. He likes to move as a shadow to everyone where he can do as he likes without anyone else knowing. He is more like someone inbetween good and evil, doing things of both. He will go into things that seem most interesting to him but doesn't like to go out into the open, he would rather be with things that are unknown to everyone around him and not be the center of attention.

Position: Rebel

Likes: Hiding and spying, being a secret to everyone around him

Dislikes: Being the center of everyone's attention

Fears: Knowing that someone else knows what he is doing and being known to someone

Virtues: Hiding and getting information, sneaking, almost everything that could be used for a spy and of someone of the shadows that hides

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Name: Kris Jager
    Weaponnone at the moment.
    Appearance:.get backto you on this one

Personality: nice and friendly to others buthe doses this sinve he had a harsh childhood, he tries to keep a smile on his face and tries to be in a good mood
    Position:rebel.

Dislikes: being manipulatd by others
    Fears:seeing otehrs suffere
    Virtues: he won't let things that bugs otehrs bug him

4. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Name: Nemick Verkes
    Weapon: --*
    Appearance: He has a very innocent face. He has honey blonde hair, that is a bit shaggy. He has big powder blue eyes, with a hint of yellow in them. He is skinny, but has some muscel to him. He is a bit on the shorter side, but not too bad. Even though him being shorter he looks a lot older than what he really is. He is usually found wearing a black jacket with white designs on the front. Under that he wears a dark red button up shirt with the last few buttons undone. He is always found wearing a gold necklace with a long pointed diamon attached to it. It was a gift from his mother. He wears black slacks with black dress shoes.

Personality: His personality can be summed up very easy. He has tons of brains, but no heart. He is very smart for his age, well actually, too smart. He has the mind of a 30 year old. He can plan out stragies in his head and do complex problems in a second. He is truely gifted. On the other hand, he is actually very ruthless. He has no care for his own life or the life of others. Pain doesn't concern him. He hardly shows much emotion at all.

Position: Rebel

Likes: To learn about what makes others tick. He likes to play mind games with people.
    Dislikes: Weak people, or inprofection. He finds there is no place in the world for it.
    Fears: To be wrong. Really has no fears.
    Virtues: To succeed where others have failed.

1 person likes this.
  5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Rebels:
    NEMICK VERKES-Recruited
    YAMI FOUNAT-Recruited

Pending:
    Shinigami's Character-
    *No Name submitted

Keep 'em coming!

-Seishin

6. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Just so that you all know, I've only seen and heard bits and pieces of the show so I know almost nothing about how the fights go or how the story goes and stuff like that :p

So if I mess up on something, please help me with it. But even after all I know, I still join :D

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Not to worry. As I mentioned, this mildly takes the place of the show. Sure, you can know the story to be a completly 110% on what's going on, but you can still do fine by regularly knowing it, partially knowing it, and I do think it's going to be an exceptional better experience for those that didn't watch it.

Keeping in mind all that, the story takes place on 1900, so it's a while before the show even starts.

On that note, here are a few of the characters that I will be playing throughout the story:

Fuhrer King Bradley-Head Honcho of the military. Has a role similar to that of the president of a country, but with the iron fist included.

Colonel John Suzahara-Recently promoted to a full Colonel, John has been faithful to all those trying to give control of the state back to it's people. He' recently been undergoing some reaserches about a city to the south.

Those are it for now ^^;

-Seishin