Funniest DBZ Character

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Musashi, Aug 24, 2001.

1. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Hey, well who wants to know my favourite funny charachter i want to know yours

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Oolong!, this goes for Dragonball mainly. If only his transformations would last for more than 5 minutes though...

But I think Roshi is freakin' hillarious too, he's almost beats Happousai in his old man lecherous ways.

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

The thing with Dragonball is that it's all hilarity. Don't forget Yamcha, with his inability to stand, speak, or do much of anything around beautiful women, Puar, with her anger at Oolong for pushing her around in the past, or even minor characters like Boss Rabbit, whose touch turns anyone into a carrot.
    As for my favourite funny character, I've still gotta go with Ginyu (I'm gonna start liking other characters just because I'm sure y'all're tired of hearing me say "Ginyu" all day), but I liked Maron, Krillin's girlfriend, because she reminded me of several girls I know.

------------------
    Until then, I remain your obedient servant, GNZ

4. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Well, ur all right, but i believe that the funniest character was Master Roshi becuase he thinks that he is a ladies man, but hey lets not kid ourselves. HE ISNT!!!!

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I think that Krillin and Oolong and Goku are all funny, only it depends on the episode. Goku is pretty stupid in the beginning, so stupid it's funny. He thinks his grandpa is the four-star dragonball. THen Oolong is funny because of his transformations, then because he wishes for girl underwear when he saves them. (He wears the underwear like forever after that). Krillin is funny because he's bald and short and Goku is always besting him.

------------------
    Meaikoh T.

6. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

yezz, goku is funny, but he is funny too when he eats so many food, like for instance at king-kay place. that was funny, and the part were bubbles,king ay's monkey was jumping and screaming, and suddenly when king kay hit him on the head and said"the hand is quicker then the eye" hahahahahhahaha!!

------------------
    Zub-Sero, the lonesome warrior **

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Oolong was the funniest character from dragonball (considering he's the ONLY one I remember from it!), but in Z, it's Bulma. Period.

BakaMattSu, digs the blue-haired chicks...!

8. FireDragon_16

oh kay, so something is going on here!! they think i am spamming, am i spamming??
    ya think?

------------------

9. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Simple answer: yes.
    Complex answer: yes, of course.

------------------
    Ganbare, Zanshi, Ganbare ...

10. FireDragon_16

thanks for ****ing me off, thanks a lot [​IMG]

cool my temper, cool it, cool it, haaaaaa [​IMG]
    one more time, oh yeah, all right, dont stop the dancing , were gonna celebrate oh yeah, all night, oh yeah, one more time [​IMG]

------------------

11. That guy!

...The time you posted that was not a time for celebration [​IMG]

If anyone here had family that was involved in the crashes into the World Trade Center, I wish you and your family well.

12. FireDragon_16

who did, that, is the 3 world war coming?

13. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

A little out of character rambling from the crazy hippy otaku:
    I HOPE THOSE *******S WHO HIJACKED THOSE PLANES BURN IN HELL!!!!!! TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: DO NOT REST UNTIL THE CULPRITS ARE FOUND AND PUNISHED!!!!!!
    I'm gonna show a little weakness for a minute:
    I was actually reduced to tears as I watched in horror as the towers collapsed on CNN during my Drama class. Think of those people who were so desparate that they leaped from the top of the building [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------

14. That guy!

This angers us all . But, this is a challenge to Nato...the culprit's going to get a beat down.

And, I'm starting to believe that Bin Ladin is the third antichrist!!... I have a feeling that another holocaust except with Christians will occur in the Mid-East. I just hope this will not happen, and I'll become a Catholic missionary if needed to to make a change in this world.
    Something that angers me is when people say "Why isn't God helping us?". We need to trust in God and follow his commandments.

I'm sorry if this angers anyone here...but what is happening to the Christians is extremely similar to what happened to the Jewish people in the Old Testament, especially if these bombings happened due to Bin Ladin's hatred of Christians and Americans. Darn!!, and he has Christian people held hostage too!!

------
    Sorry for changing the topic, but it's hard to think about anime at a time like this... but it is now time for me to bring forth my Giant Robot army!!!

Also, for some reason it feels like the end of Final Fantasy 7 when the Meteor is falling down on earth. We can't just sit around and wait for another world war...we must make a difference!! (I've always wanted to say something like that)

[This message has been edited by That guy! (edited 09-13-2001).]

15. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I was watching WWF Smackdown! last night and they brought up an interesting point. At a time like this, it is more important than ever to have some good entertainment to take our minds of the tragedy. There's nothing we can do about it now, we have no choice but to let the big shots tell us how we can help. No sense dwelling on it, you know? Just do whatever you can. I'm donating blood next week as my personal contribution, now that I can legally do so [​IMG].
    Anyway, my advice is to just try to forgive, but to never forget. Remember we can judge the action, but only God can judge the person [​IMG].
    Now, back to the regularly-scheduled programming ...

------------------

16. FireDragon_16

oh yeah, maybe its Bin Ladin, maybe its was one of his surprise attacks [​IMG], well i am dutch 2 , but, maybe its him [​IMG]

------------------

17. Meaikoh

I like Gohan, little quote form him, when Videl is trying to find out who he is:
    "You really want to know who I am? Ok, but promise not to repeat this to anybody! (Does those stupid poses) I am... THE GREAT SAIYAMAN!" [​IMG]

------------------
    ~Myaaaa-oops, I mean, Meaikoh Takashi~

18. Meaikoh

Oh, as for other post, meaning to back to original subject of this topic! I think it's best not to dwell on september 11. We should just hope nothing else happens to us. I'm sorry for everybody, but there's just not much I alone can do about it.

------------------
    ~Myaaaa-oops, I mean, Meaikoh Takashi~

19. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Stupid poses?! What do you mean "stupid poses"?!

------------------
    KICKSTART MY HEART!

[This message has been edited by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61 (edited 11-01-2001).]

20. Musashi

Musashi New Member

HEY HEY HEY IM KICKSTARTING THIS TOPIC AGAIN!!!!

------------------
    TO THE GODS WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!

MUSASHI