funniest scene

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Project191, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

which is the most funniest scene in DbZ AND DB AND DBGT?

all toghter.

2. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Goten and Trunks peeing on the island and then being attacked by the dinosaur

OR

When the aircar crashed and Roshi landed on 18's chest

3. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Good old Yamcha (however his name is) is smimming for the dragon ball... and his bottom shows lol! Crack doesnt kill in this example :D

4. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I always liked the Bojack Movie, in Movie 9, when most of the Z-Warriors were participating in the tournament, and Yamucha was lying down atop a little tower thing and wasn't paying attention and slipped, then fell down, landed in the water and was disqualified. ^^

Then there's the oh-so-infamous "No balls" scene in DB. I'm sure you all know of that. If not TS will probably make three or so posts to tell you about it and post pictures or screen-caps/shots.

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

That whole scene was horrible!! Akira Toriyama is one ecchi old dude :p The scene with Vegeta in Pink was really funny. OHH!! and also when Deborah ended up being sent to Heaven and he totally changed and became really prissy XD lol

6. saphire

saphire New Member

if im guessing right are you referring to the part with bulma and goku in that sorta caravan thing when bulma's asleep and stuff that was a wierd scene

7. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

That's the movie version. In the series it happens in the capsule house. Still funny as hell. I like what happens after though, when Master Roshi says he'll hand over his dragonball if he can get a look at Bulma's panties. And needless to say... They're not there.

8. Catzbane

Catzbane New Member

Hmmm, I havn't seen much DB/Z/GT but from what I have seen, either Vegeta in the pink shirt scene, or when Yamcha (sp?) in DB when in to Bulma's (sp?) room, she just took a shower and went to bed, Yamcha lifted up the covers, jumped back, and said something along the lines of "THOSE AREN'T DRAGON BALLS!" LOL. XD

9. Inu-luffer

Inu-luffer New Member

when they were in db and bulma gave man i forgot his name..........this is ticking me off i know it its the pig :mad: what is his name and when she yelled piggy all the time he would have to you know go to the restroom alot that had me laughin because goku thought she had drugged him..ohhhh now i remember his name oblong:D however you spell his name:D

10. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Vegita's line when he and Goku was inside Buu's stomach and they were about to be digested ("Great Galaxy! If I know my anatomy, that leads to the southern exit!" or something like that :p LOL)

The whole giant tape worm scene was pretty hilarious too.

11. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

the episode how goku and piccalo learn to drive in dbz.
    that was hilarious:D :D :D

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Vegeta: Come On Kakkarot Work Your Instincts, Left Or Right?

Goku: Umm.. I'd Have To Say Left

Vegeta: Fine Then Im Going Right!

Goku: Hey That's Not Nice!

Or

When Trunks and Goten Are Peeing On The Island And Get Attacked By a Dinosaur

13. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Trunks: Hey! I can write my name!

Goten: So can I. T-R-U...

Trunks: Goten! Write your own name!

Goten: Whoops! Sorry!

14. Niu-chan

Niu-chan New Member

For some reason I love that episode where piccolo and goku have to go and get their licenses because chi chi said so. Especially the part where Piccolo's so nervous he tries to put the seatbelt on and it slaps him across the face!

The pink shirt scene is great as well. Also when Bulma is flirting with Mirai Trunks before she finds out he's her son!

15. FF_Freak_Dobio

FF_Freak_Dobio New Member

Heh, Definitely Cell and Mr. Satan...heck, any scene with Mr.Satan is bound to be hilarious.

16. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I would have to say the scene in DBZ right before the Cell Games,when Gohan and Goku are SSJ and sleeping in the field.Kuririn is watching them and thinking about how Goku could probably zap the rock before it hit his face.Then he throws the rock,and it smacks him in the face.Then he wakes up and starts yelling histerically.Ha!I loved that one.......What?Just me?

17. Kitsune

Kitsune New Member

THE WORMS!!!
    Needless to say...I love Veggies reaction to Goku talking to the worms...It's a classic!

I also like this part...

"...((yelp))..."
    Goku after Mirai Trunks tells him Vegeta is his father.
    (crash))
    Goku on the ground after Trunks tells him Bulma is his mother.
    ((……………))
    Piccolo, almost falling over, listening in on the conversation.

*giggles* :D

18. CandymanGotenks

CandymanGotenks New Member

Raditz in the Sayian saga

I'd have to say Raditz is the funniest badguy Excuse me but has anyone seen my arm you cant miss it its green Or even this when piccolo had tried to do a ki blast to raditz when they first met he said" that singed some of my leg hairs now its my turn i call this move keep your eyes on the birdie now keep your eyes on the birdie"