Computers Funny note.

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Teddz, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I was surfing around the wonders of the web, when I suddenly found the campagin page of George W. Bush. I was visiting it during my lunchbreak, so what the heck. I clicked it and the results?

See for yourself:

http://img10.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img10&image=Hehe.gif

I found it very strange, since Kerry's page is avalible and not Bush's. Asked some friends, yep, same results. Tested on my dads work PC, yep, samething. So I went on "news spreeing" to see if any sites found the problem, was wondering if the site got a virus attack or so. Bingo, swedish computer news agency IDG wrote:

"For some reason, the site has denied access from Asia and Europe. On the site, there are the political statments and views of Bush, and his views in certain questions and his political plans. However, on the site, there's also a place where you can donate money for the campaign, and that can be accessed."

I don't know what to say.

- Teddz

2. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Latin America seems to be blocked too. Though you can surf through google's cache.

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

He's not well liked in the rest of the world, and the rest of the world can't vote for him in the election, so why not block them lol. Someone from Europe is more likely to want to DDOS his site than look at his position to decide whether to vote for him or not ;)

I wonder if it was really done on purpose.. It's beena few days since this thread started, anyone have any more news?