Watase Yuu Works fushigi yugi vol 14+ possible spoilers

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by toeskater91, Feb 5, 2006.

1. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

just wanted to propose this question, should watase writtne volumes or left off at the end of 13?
    curios about what people think

2. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Believe it or not ,but I think she should have maybe stopped at thirteen. I just think the whole Tenko thing is retarded. I mean, he just popped out of nowhere...sort of. He was just some guy that Nakago worshipped. And okay he was in a scence one time when Nakago was trying to find another way to summon Seiryu. But that's all. And I didn't like how Tamahome changed his name to Taka. I think it would be nicer to finish the story on the end while it was still good. The OVAs just seemed kind of pathetic. But it would have been nice to see a wedding and their first child.

(450th Post!)

3. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i agree
    they should have stopped at thirteen
    at the end of thirteen it waws a good ending but she kinda dragged out the seris with 14+
    just my opinion

4. Fushigi Rockna

You can see that in Eikouden.

Meh whatever. Her series, let her do what she wants...I'd only have a real big problem if it wasn't her continuing on the series (if it was someone else without her consent) and if she was being really, really, pushed to keep on doing it...
    And i mean really pushed. i mean, obviously she WAS pushed to keep on doing it to an extent...but I'm talking about to an absolute extreme.
    It's obvious when you read her notes in genbu kaiden that she did wnat to continue the series...and the series had support for well over 10 years. (I mean after she finished it, the Gaiden novels came out, and then the 3rd OAV. And now Genbu kaiden and hopefully a Byakko story)
    And I think there's some interesting bits in the rest of the series...like Chichiri's friend.
    Plus, with Genbu and Byakko stories coming out now, the thing with Tenko really makes Miaka's adventures in the bookl special from Takiko's and Suzuno's.

5. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Yeah I saw it but I want to see it in more detail. I mean they showed a picture of them for like 2 seconds.

I didn't really think of the Tenko thing that way......I think you have something there.