Recreation Gaia Online

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lance Leingod, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I searched through the boards and I didn't find threads that had something to do with this so here goes.

I was wondering who on BJP goes to Gaia Online and what do you think of it? The only people that I know of is myself and Chance/Lucky as she was the one that pointed it out to me. Its a rather nice site in my opinion, although there are some things that I find annoying. But anyway....who on BJP goes to Gaia Online and if you do, what do you think of it?

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I think there was something on Gaia Online a while ago, but i'm not 100% sure.

Personally i think that this is one of the spammeist sites on the net. I used to have an account on it, but i got sick in the teeth of seeing bump threads all over the place, just so people can try and gain some gold.

The site is a dump.

3. Lance Leingod

I thought there would be another thread but I searched for anything about it, turned up nothing and I even went through it myself by pages. I got nothing all the way to somewhere in October so here I made this.

The only thing I really like to go there for is the RPGs. The RPGs are good some times and its not very crowded...thank god for that :sweat:. Everything else is okay but there's just too many people on the thing. Plus, the place is confusing enough. There's no real thing you can go to where it tells you where and what everything is so you just go through the trial-and-error process with it to even know where anything is. Its an okay place but there's just some things I wish they had.

4. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I made this post earlier. I think it may be one of my best. *tears* So proud. XD

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

lol well i just made an account before i read this post... so i havent been on for a whole day yet... so yea im on as: Angelic Hiro

6. Lance Leingod

Hiro's on :D!! I'm Michael Vereaux on there. I'll add you to my buddy list :D

Chance: Now I know what not to do around Fortune :D

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

lol i accepted you Lance lol and ooo I use to think your name was leigood lol instead of leingod yea... anyways....

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

9. Lance Leingod

What user name were you....on both? :confused:

The first one was funny :D....*goes off to read it again :D*

10. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

*laughs* Yaayness! And it is officially my birthday..>.>;

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

The first one I was PrincessBalogna, and SaintEbony in the second. "xTurkeyTemptressx" was another friend of mine, who started another thread along the same lines...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10950463

There ya go. :)

The user "FRIENDLY_NICK" tried to seduce the two of us via PM, as I recall. :D

Edit: