Game: You know your addicted to DBZ when

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by azaroth, Mar 12, 2004.

1. azaroth

azaroth New Member

I was just thinking of things people would do if they were addicted to DBZ and heres what i came up with.
    You start convulsing in anger to the point of screaming bloody murder thinking you'll turn into a Super Saiyan

You jump out of a plane to try and ride a cloud. "FLYING NIMBUS! Nimbus? AHHHHH!!!!!"

For a school project you try to develop a material that will allow you to actually build Korrin Tower
    You actually build Korin Tower
    No really, you ACTUALLY build THE tower!

You demand that Japanese be taught at your school. When the principal says no, you leap on his desk and start doing a Kamehameha...
    ...You actually get arrested for it

2. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Throiwing your moms plates by thinking they're a "Distructive disc."

3. Yugi_Boy

Yugi_Boy New Member

When you start thinking that "Son Gokou's hair ain't all that bad".

When steam starts to come out of your head whenever you get angry (like a kettle).

When you (and a similarly insane friend) starts practicing "fusion". :bleed2:

4. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

you dye your hair super saiyen yellow and have it done like goku's( if your a boy)

you cut, dye, and style your hair llike Chi Chi's or Bulma's( if your a girl)

you buy material and make clothes like the saiyens.

when you see king kong you go "Goku get down from there."

make monkey tails and attach them to all of your pants.

eat all the time.

everytime you see an orange ball you pick it up and dra stars on it and take it away so can get your wish when you collect the other ones.

try to enslave people.

make your car into a giant clod and on the cloud paint searching for the dragon balls.

all i could think of. i haven't done any of that stuff.

5. Vegetalover16

Vegetalover16 New Member

these are all about vegeta , though. sorry.

you know your obsessed with Vegeta when :

you call goku Kakarott , never goku

you have dreams of torturing bulma , and they are the best dreams you have ever had. ^_^

your friends have to hold you back when ever someone says Vegeta and Bulma in the smae sentence

same as above , but with Vegeta and Kakarott

when you see a hot picture of trunks , and everyone swoons , you say "he gets it from his father..."

your weakness is that you swoon , and almost pass out when ever someone says "Vegeta in leather pants , and a tight/open shirt

you refer to Kakarott as the Cursed One....

....and you refer to Vegeta as The Sacred One

well ,thats all i can think of right now. by the way , these all apply to me. *vegeta in leather pants and a tight/open shirt!!* *faint*