Anime Gasaraki 5 street date

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by YokoburiKinura, Apr 10, 2001.

1. YokoburiKinura

The Anime on DVD site received word today on the street date for Gasaraki vol. 5. The official street date is 6/19. I believe the release date for 4 should still be 5/1, though the admin of AoDVD wrote 5/15 on the main page today.

Incidentally, the first DVD of Nadia will also street on 6/19, and I wouldn't be surprised if Neon Genesis Evangelion #8 also came out that day.

---------------
    don't bring back the terror

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

So they will both come out over the summer.. when I will be chillin in lovely Wyoming! Oh yeah, I'll bet there are a lot of fans there..
    -----------------
    My town has a higher population than elevation, so it's a city

3. YokoburiKinura

For Wyoming, you're lucky to have that many people (though I guess it could be no bigger than my hometown, officially about 18,000). The last time I was there, you could actually get some anime, though it was only Princess Mononoke and a few CPM titles, and Ghost in the Shell - in all about five or six titles.

I'm not excited to end up spending a couple months back there - I've got to find a way to stay and take Japanese 101 and retake some Physics.

Oh, well, I guess over Labor Day or the first couple days before the school year gets really bad we'll have to marathon to get you caught up on everything.